The Lab.

You reached the end of the tunnel, only to realize that it was opening into the river where the river person was. You decided to jump into the water and swim to the other side anyway, knowing you'll get dry quickly from the Hotland heat. You climbed up onto the ledge, the blood from earlier now streaming down your arm. You look at the river person, know they won't say a thing.
“You have a good day, River person.” You say, waving at them and then walking up the stairs.
You might be a criminal but you still respect the river person. You walk out of the stairs and look around, seeing that the royal guards usually blocking your way up aren't there. You take note of it and then walk up to Alphys lab.
“Well. This is it. I wonder if she still has those camera- Oh shit. The cameras..” You come to the sudden realization that Alphys never took the cameras down.
“Well that's an issue. She doesn't remember though, so it should be fine… maybe..?” You sigh and put your hand on the door.
The door slowly creaks open instead of sliding smoothly as it usually does.
“Ok, what the hell?” You walk inside, seeming a bit confused. That's when you see it.
The lab is in complete chaos. There are vines, spears, and.. large masses of goo on the ground..? What the hell happened here? You walk over to the goo and place a hand in it. It feels so cold.. You wonder if all of them feel like this. You walk over to another goo puddle. It has a faint scent of fish and lemons. You decide to not touch that one. You go over to the true lab elevator.
“Knowing Alphys, she's either stroking the key down there, or she's carrying it with her..” You press a button and the door opens. You walk inside of it, pressing another button to make it go down to the lab. Then, alarms start blaring.
“WARNING, WARNING, ENERGY UNSTABLE. ALTITUDE DROPPING!”
You blacked out and next thing you knew, you were face down on the floor of the elevator, now in the true lab. You had never really gotten used to that part of the elevator. You walked out, a bit unstable but you got there eventually. You looked around, searching for things you could remove that might hide a key. You walk over to the first wall mounted panel and shifted it a bit. Nothing was behind there. You continued to walk for a while until you reached the turn leading to the second elevator door thingy that needed four keys to unlock. You walk over to the vending machine and look at it's options. Still just poptato chisps. You look inside of the dispenser area of the vending machine. There's a small green key in there.
“I could've sworn this thing was somewhere else..? Unless someone was already using the keys..” You look up at the door elevator thingy and see that all of the keys have been previously inserted, as the modules are glowing.
“Okay, theres something fishy going on.” You stand up, taking the green key with you and sprinting down the hallway to the Reaper Bird room. You arrive there, walking down the hallway, looking into the mirrors the entire way. But.. you didn't get an encounter. You walk into the room nearby and see a puddle of goo in front of the blue glowing module. It has feathers and dead butterflies in it.
“How the hell do you kill an amalgamate?” You wonder, crouching nearby the puddle. You don't even notice the vines sticking out of the cracked walls and “friendliness pellets” hidden in the goo.
You stand up, walking out of the room. You stand in front of the mirror again and stare, looking at your surroundings in it. You continue to look around at the mirror until something shiny catches your eye. It's hiding in the golden flowers. You walk over to the flowers and search where you last saw the object. You find a small, silver key hiding in there. You pick up the key, taking note of the condition of it. You put the key into your inventory and start running towards the door elevator thingy. You go through it and turn the generator back on. When you do though.. you hear footsteps, running up behind you. Whoever was running behind you seems to have stopped and nearly collapsed, as they're panting heavily. You turn around to see Alphys, the Royal scientist standing there, still very out of breath.
“H-Human! You shouldn't be here! T-This place isn't safe for you now, it's dangerous!” Alphys says, seeming worried for you.
It appears that she hadn't remembered what you did before.
“What exactly makes this place so dangerous?” You ask, seeming a bit curious.
“W-Well.. for starters, there are things going on down here! A-And uhm..” Alphys pauses, wondering if she should say the rest.
“What is it Al- uh, doctor?” You stop yourself from saying her name. Wouldn't want her to find out you know her before you've met.
“W-Well.. there's this little flower.. I don't know h-how it got in here but it seems to be sentient and attacked everyone down here! T-Thats why it's not safe..” Alphys comes clean about what happened.
The only sentient flower you know is Flowey. If there are any other sentient flowers, you sure as hell don't know about them.
“Ah, I see. Well, I guess I'll be on my way now that I've turned the generator back on.” You say, now having what you came there for.
“W-Wait.. Why did you come down here to begin with, human?” Alphys asked, seeming a bit suspicious of you now.
“Oh, I.. uh.. I saw that the elevator door was open and wanted to explore a bit so.. uh… yeah..?” You say, hoping she buys your lie.
“Y-You're searching for something, aren't you?” Alphys says, her tone a bit more serious and a bit nervous.
“And what if I am?” You ask in a casual tone, smiling at her.
This action alone makes Alphys have chills up her spine.
“W-Well, I can't allow that to happen! You can't just c-come down here a-and steal from me!” Alphys says, trying to put up a brave face.
You chuckle at her actions of trying to act tough.
“Listen, doc, you can't do shit about me being down here. I know who and what you are. I know your little secrets and I won't hesitate to expose you if you try anything. So how about you stop lying to both of us and put down the little act you're putting up?” You say, calling her out.
Alphys is completely taken back by this, now seeming more nervous.
“I-I-I.. W-What d-d-do you know a-about me?!” She backs away from you, ready to run again even though you'd probably catch up to her.
“I know about the amalgamates, the flower testing, the DETERMINATION experiments, your little crush on Undyne and Asgore, all of it. Even the fact that you're a fraud.” You say, spilling her secrets.
Alphys takes a step back, now scared of you.
“H-How did you k-k-know all of that?!” She seems afraid for her life, and her reputation now.
You let out a menacing chuckle.
“It's not worth my time to explain it, Alphys.” You finally say her name, which causes her to sprint out of the generator room and down the hallway.
You sigh and give chase to her, which is actually sort of difficult despite earlier. You catch up to her just as she's about to get to the elevator and pin her to the ground, using your weight and strength against her.
“P-Please don't hurt me..” You barely manage to hear her whimper out.
You get off of her, dragging her up with you.
“You're coming with me. I can't risk you telling anyone about this.” You say, dragging her over to a section of vines.
You take some vines from the wall and tie Alphys arms behind her back and use another, smaller vine as a makeshift gag so she can't speak or scream.
“There. Now, let's get going. I'm sure my friend would be a bit happy to see you.” You tie another vine to the ones on her wrists, using it as a leash of sorts.
And with that, you step into the elevator, going up to the Lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this isn't good, I didn't know what to type- I was about to go into a Alphys×Reader situation while writing that not gonna lie- Least y'all don't gotta witness that, whoever you guys are. I don't think people read this but they might. I genuinely enjoy writing these and sharing them to Wattpad. It's fun to share my writing, even if nobody sees them. At least there's a chance of it being seen that makes me happy. Anyway, enough of me talking nonsense! The show must continue! I'll see you later, readers!