Chapter 1: On the Run

[ NARRATIVE ]

The connection to the Force would severely dwindle during his years on earth, and although concealed his Jedi past while living on the planet, secretly kept the lightsaber that belonged to his late Master, effectively replacing the one that lost under Order 66.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V

In 14 BBY, or in Earth's calendar the late 90s to the earlier 20s, along with, his friend and co-worker, found a damaged Jedi starfighter.

The discovery made you remember the past. Although your friend was unaware of your true nature, he believed that you deserved better, as he wanted him to explore the galaxy and find his destiny, moving away from the life of a scrapper.

Shortly after, when an accident endangered your friend's life, forced to use the Force to save him.

Exiting the train, and are met with an assembly of unfamiliar troopers wearing black suits with armed weaponry.

They follow the rest of the passengers and assemble reluctantly into a line.

Nearby, a helipad land. A figure with two bodyguards approach the assembled scrapworkers and look them up and down.

???: Is this all of them?

Trooper #1: Yes, Boss.

Mob Boss: We seek a dangerous fugitive. Failure to turn over this traitor will result in a charge of sedition. Turn yourself in or everyone present shall face summary execution.

The Troopers aim their weapons - M4A1 and some other high-powered firearms- toward the workers.

There is a pause as the workers realize the severity of what is happening.

???: I think it's time someone came forward.

You reaches out to your friend to stop him, but ultimately cannot. He steps forward.

???: I, uh...I - I've been working on this heap for a long time. Way before the 2nd Honkai war. We refit and rebuild ships.

You reach beneath your poncho.

???: Best in the whole world. Then came the 2nd second eruption. And engineers...became scrappers. The workers...just started getting worked.

You: ...

You grasp your lightsaber, but it is still covered by your poncho.

???: We all know the truth. We're just...too afraid to say it.

Your friend turns and faces the workers. The mob Boss stands menacingly behind him.

???: To these people, we're all just expendable.

Mod Boss: Yes. You are.

The Mod Boss pulled a sidearm shoot through your friend in the chest.

You: No!

You ignites your own blue lightsaber, and strikes at the mod Boss who quickly screams in pure agony, while the rest quickly alarmed seeing you wielding a glowing weapon.

The rest went into panic and fled as far as possible away from the conflict.

They quickly fired at you as parry them with your lightsaber while using acrobatic combat style, used to defend against incoming projectiles but was best suited for open spaces and attacking sought to end a fight as quickly as possible rather than outlast the foe.

Using the Force, to easily throw the remaining grunts into a nearby cliff as you disengaged your lightsaber, quickly rushing to aid your dying friend, as you held him into your arms.