twenty six 🍋

You long first day back finally came to a close and you head home with Gojo. 

"Can we make a stop on our way home?" You ask. 

Gojo nods and you give Toji the address. Gojo's eyes widen as you pull up to the destination. 

Stag shop was written outside in neon lettering. 

"You took us to a sex store?"

"Yup" you say popping the 'p'. 

"Well, come on then" you say taking his hand. "I thought we deserved some fun."

Satoru follows you inside blushing slightly. For a man so confident in his sexuality, you didn't think he'd crumble at the sight of a sex shop. 

"Is someone shy?" You tease. 

"Shut up, let's just go inside."

You walk in and start browsing the products. Satoru puts a few lingerie pieces for you to wear in a shopping basket and you add a few toys of your choice. 

"Pick what you want and just bring it to the cash and they'll just put it on my card" Satoru says. "I'm gonna go look over here" he says leaving abruptly.

You end up finding yourself intrigued by a lot of the available products. They weren't necessarily all things you'd be into, but things that were at least worth trying. You end up getting things like nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, gags, and paddles. You also pick up a few more lingerie outfit sets for role-play. 

Once you've picked everything, you drop your items off at the cash. You don't pay attention to the total because you know it'll make you feel guilty. But, you know Satoru will make you feel even more guilty if you don't let him pay. 

Satoru reappears holding a couple of his own bags and takes the three full of the stuff you picked. 

"Let's go baby."

You follow him to the car and Satoru loads the bags into the trunk, brushing off Toji's attempts to help. 

Satoru has Toji drop you both straight home because you are still wary of walking around at night, considering that's how you lost Geto. 

"I had Nanami order your favorite in advance" Gojo says as you walk through the front door. 

You are met with a set table filled with all your favourite foods. 

"This is absolutely lovely. Thank you Satoru" you say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And, thank you Nanami."

"Any time miss."

Satoru quickly runs the shopping bags to the bedroom before joining you downstairs for dinner. You wait for him to sit back down before you start filling your plate. You place some steak, salmon, roasted potatoes and vegetables on your plate as Satoru pours you a glass of wine. 

"This is amazing. You're amazing" you say with loving eyes. 

"I just want to make you happy" Satoru says with a kind smile. "Now, please. Dig in."

You both eat and the flavours are incredible. All of your favourites at once were definitely what you needed after your first day back. 

You both eat in silence simply enjoying your food. Nanami clears the table and you both retire to the bedroom. 

"Well, that was quite a first day" you say. 

"It sure was."

"Hang on a second" you say retreating into the walk-in closet.