2. Girl's infernal bureau

Arya, laying on her bed, engrossed in thoughts, Staring at the ceiling, zoned out

Arya, laying on her bed, engrossed in thoughts, Staring at the ceiling, zoned out. When suddenly her phone starts ringing.

It was Samiksha, Arya immediately picks up the call, "hey, babe what did your mammi said.....did she agreed".
Insisted Arya.

"Ahh....actually what happened is that, I went to talk to her, and told her about everything in detail but what happened is that......", Samiksha mumbled.

Arya was very tensed as Samiksha was mumbling in a low tone. Arya can't keep her calm, got a little bit fierce and questioned, "what happened tell me, please i fucking begging you!!".

"She agreed!!", Samiksha states in an  enthusiastic voice. While Arya yelled in joy, Samiksha Giggled and asserted,"I told u she will for sure permit me!!, by the way, tomorrow afternoon, at my place. We'll surf some options, for apartments that we could rent on reasonable cost".

Arya expressed in enthusiasm, "That's great, I'll be there after 2:00 pm. Is that good!"

"Oh, ofcourse cherie (Dear), that's great, well, one more great new though." Avowed Samiksha generously.

To which Arya said, "Okey Okey, spill the tea please, pretty please!". To which Samiksha replied "no, not now, I'll tell you tomorrow promise."

"Are the ingredients around?", Arya questioned with a curious manner. Samiksha clicks her tongue in gest and asseverated, "I told u, that I'll tell you tomorrow. So, see u tomorrow. Ba-bye, Nighty-night's, chop-chop (hurry up)". And hanged up the phone.

Samiksha yawned and turned on her back as she was laying on her bed. Preoccupied in her thoughts, thinking (Samiksha's thought) "what kind of work would we'll do, when we will move out. We would probably do part time job but I wanna do something cool, I can chill and continue my trading (stock marketing), but what about Aru?? I wanna do something together.... husshhh, I'll think about it tomorrow freshly." And in no time, Samiksha delved in her slumber.
.
.
.
.
.

The alarms gone off, and there wakes up Samiksha at 10:00 am, still yawning, a literal sleepy head she is. And on the other hand Arya who woke up at 8:00am being extremely excited to discuss everything with Samiksha.

While eating breakfast Arya's dad came conveying some document's to her, he came and disseminated  the doc's on the table in front of Arya. Arya inquired her dad , "what are this documents pappa??". Her dad replied, "I got an broker / agent friend, I investigated with him yesterday, after having a word with you, so, this are some reasonable house's/apartments, that u teens would like!! He came this morning and delivered them to me".

Arya was totally filled with gratitude, she expressed to her dad, "thank you, thank you so, so, so much, I just can't explain how much that helped pappa, just thank you so much. But like can I take them at Samiksha's?? As I'm going at hers this afternoon."