8. The Devil's Bargain

Arya was already awake, sitting on the edge of her bed with a worried expression

Arya was already awake, sitting on the edge of her bed with a worried expression. She looked up as Samiksha approached, and Samiksha could clearly see the tension in Arya's eyes.

“We need to talk,” Samiksha said, taking a deep breath.

Arya sighed. “I know. But I still think your idea is insane. We don't know anything about dealing drugs! And even if we did, do you have any idea how dangerous that is?"

Samiksha sat down next to her. “Just hear me out, okay? I’ve been thinking about it all night, and I think I have a plan that might work.”

Arya frowned but nodded. “Okay, I’m listening.”

“First, we need to find a dealer,” Samiksha began. “Someone who can buy the cocaine from us without raising suspicion. I know it sounds impossible, but there are ways to find these people if you know where to look.”

Arya raised an eyebrow. “And how exactly do we find a dealer?

“We can start by asking around discreetly. There are places in the city where these transactions happen. We just need to be careful and not attract too much attention.”

Arya looked skeptical but didn’t interrupt.

“Once we find a dealer, we need to make the transaction quick and clean,” Samiksha continued. “We don’t carry all the drugs with us. Just a sample to show the buyer, and once they agree, we do the exchange later somewhere else.”

Arya’s eyes widened. “And then what? We just take the money and run?”

“Exactly,” Samiksha said, her voice growing more confident. “We use the money to get out of Mumbai. We can move somewhere far away, where no one knows us. Start fresh. It’s risky, but it’s the only way I can see to get out of this mess.”

Arya shook her head, her expression a mix of fear and frustration, panic creeping into her voice. "No way. This is crazy. What if we get caught? Or what if something goes wrong? Or worse, what if the dealer turns on us?"

“We won’t, nothing like all this is gonna happen!!,” Samiksha said firmly. “We’ll be careful. We’ll plan every detail and make sure nothing goes wrong. We have to. Otherwise, we’re stuck here with a briefcase full of cocaine and no way out.”

Arya was silent for a long moment, her face pale. Finally, she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. “I’m scared, Sam. This isn’t who we are. We’re not criminals.”

“I know,” Samiksha said softly. “But we have to do this. It’s the only way to get out of this mess. Trust me, Arya. We can do this.”

"And what about our parents ha!? We are gonna go somewhere far away, then what are we gonna say to them were are we!???" Said Arya crossing her arms over her chest inquiring, in an striking manner.