PART 23

Hey guys... I'm so happy for the response I got for the last chapter... I can't believe we have reached more than 4.7k reads... love you guys ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING:

Taehyung opens his eyes to see he is still in Jungkook's embrace.

When Taehyung remembered what happened last night blush covered Taehyung's cheeks, but when he remembered how he got a panic attack his eyes started to fill with tears. Don't want to disturb Jungkook Taehyung tries to get out of Jungkook's embrace. But the grip got tightened and Jungkook got up from his sleep.

Jungkook opens his eyes to see Taehyung crying silently in his embrace.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying? " Jungkook asked panicking.

"Sorry kookie... last night..." Taehyung starts to talk while crying.

"Let's not talk about it right now ok... stop crying, baby" Jungkook said whipping Tae's tears.

"Kookie please don't leave me," Taehyung said holding Jungkook's shirt like his life depended on it.

"I will never leave you, so stop crying " Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's eyes.

"Love you Kookie "

"Love you too baby "

After Taehyung feels better Jungkook take him back home after too many kisses.

AFTER ONE MONTH:

AT THE STUDIO :

"We will reveal the frustrations Korean bosses have," the MC Hyun Moo said followed by.

"BOSS IN THE MIRROR " The MC Kim Sook finished with a cute gesture.

"Let's watch the video," Hyun Moo said to the director.

"Huh... Are you not gone introduce me? " Taehyung asked confusingly.

"Tell him we don't introduce who ran from here without saying closing comments last week," Sook said to the director.

"You're teasing me that's why I ran from there," Taehyung said with a pout.

"I thought to tell you guys what happened that time... but you guys don't want to speak with me, " Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Then tell us now we'll forgive you, " Hyun Moo said.

"Not now after the shoot ends, promise" Taehyung said sincerely.

"Ok... let's welcome our Tae bear, " Sook said excitedly.

"You guys are unbelievable... come on let's watch the video" Taehyung said shaking his head.

💜

AT VANTAE COMPANY:

IN PHOTO STUDIO:

All staff are arranging everything ready for the shooting.

"Is everything thing is ready guys? Are Models ready for the shoot" Minho asked Jason.

"Everything thing is ready" Jason replied.

With that, their new model BTS entered the studio while laughing.