PART 24

Hey guys... Hope you guys have a good day... This chapter contains moments that happened after the photo shoot...
Happy as we reach 5k reads...🥳

⚠️slight smut ahead⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE SHOOT:

"Congratulations guys... The shoot was over and the pictures came out amazing " The photographer said.

"We arranged lunch for all, please enjoy your meals and thank you for your hard work," Minho said bowing to everyone.

"Let's change our clothes... so we can eat" Namjoon said to all.

With that, all of them go to the dressing room to change their dress and come to eat their lunch.

"Come on let's eat," Jin said after all the members gathered.

"Wait... where is Tae? " Jungkook asked looking around.

"Some emergency came... we need to submit some project... so he's final checking the file to submit... he'll come in 15 minutes... so you guys eat first " Sumi said to them.

"It's ok... we will wait till Tae comes and joins us" Hobi replied.

"Can I know where he's now? I can take him when he finishes the work " Jungkook asked Sumi.

"If you go 15 minutes change to hours and we die of hunger " Jimin said with a smirk.

"Shut up Shorty...I'm not asking you" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Who are you calling Shorty? You bunny come here I'll beat you " Jimin said with anger.

"He's there, " Sumi said showing the way to Taehyung's office before they started to fight.

Jungkook left there and found Taehyung's office with Sumi's instructions and knocked on the door before.

"Come in," Taehyung said with his deep voice.

Jungkook enters the room to see Taehyung sitting in his chair and checking his file looking so sexily.

"Oh, Jungkook... what happened?  Why are you here?" Eunwoo asked noticing Jungkook entered the room.

"I came to see Tae " Jungkook replied to Eunwoo.

"Hmm... I have an important file to check Kookie. You go and eat with others " Taehyung said with a apologies smile.

"We decided to wait for you Tae... so take your time" Jungkook assured with a smile and came near to Taehyung.

"I don't know how much time takes... you guys just eat without me " Taehyung said hurriedly.

"All of them want to eat with you... so they'll wait... stop arguing with me it's save time for you " Jungkook said slowly massaging his shoulder.

"I will wait for you with others... don't take too much time, come quickly," Eunwoo said leaving there giving privacy to Taekook.

"Take your seat Kookie... I'll almost finish my work" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Baby get up one minute" Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and making him stand.

"Why Kookie?" Taehyung asked confusingly.

"Sit now" Jungkook sits on Taehyung's chair and makes him sit on his lap.

"What are you doing Kookie?"Taehyung asked nervously.