Anam's Surprise

Anam's Pov

I didn’t need to think a lot about his surprise.We are in Santorini today.I am already in love with the island soon will be in love with the person beside me.
For his surprise, I knew he didn’t want his honeymoon in Greece but he being the best guy agreed.As Abbu sponsored our honeymoon he didn’t knew about his choice.So this morning I booked the tickets to Paris. He always wanted to go there and the second part of the surprise is.... a surprise.

Right now Iam immersed in the jacuzzi taking a hot bath as my body is aching I don’t know why.Maybe the position of sleeping.Zawaad was sleeping hugging me and half of his body was on me.I didn’t mind it but now It's showing horrible results.I can't let him know that.I come out of the jacuzzi and shit! I forgot my clothes. In our suite the washroom is not connected with the closet like in our room back in Chowdhury Mansion.I have a robe though. I wear the robe and peak in to see no one in the room and just as I get out I bump into Zawaad. He is staring at me not blinking. His one hand is in my waist as I stumbled.I tried fake coughing and the next scene was too adorable.His ears were pink and he looked flushed.He left my waist and changed the topic to come out of the embarrassment. Am I that bad looking that he's embarrassed!No OVERTHINKING Anam.
"I am calling for breakfast, what do you want?"
"Pancake and Smoothie."
And he went away to order breakfast.
I went and got dressed in a co-ord.
I have very less ethnic dresses most of are suits, pants and some semi formal co-ords as I love formals.
This was a semi formal too.

I am wearing my hijab when Zawaad comes and holds the pin.How cute is he! After Iam done he back hugs me and says "Finally looking like Anam.The Bold, independent and fierce energy you are radiating is crazy.Biwi Ji." He compliments me.

He twins his fit with me
"You are also not looking so bad yourself, Shouhar Ji."

I compliment him back.I give him a peck on his cheek and walk from there taking my bag.When my hands go to open the door.He pulls me to himself and gives me a peck on my cheeks too, both the cheeks.
I know my cheeks are betraying me and already is crimson in colour by the way he has a small smile on his face.

"Do you plan to go now or blush the entire day?You can do the latter tho cause you look like a CUTE LITTLE BABY."

I shake my head at the compliment he has given me "CUTE LITTLE BABY" Isn't it cute?

We exit the hotel and a parcel comes to me I take it and take him to a beautiful restraunt on the Santorini Island, the beach and the sun from the cafe looks so serene.We have lunch there and then explore greece walking hands in hands.The way he's holding my hand all the time is so cute and he walks in my right and lets me walk in the corner so that Iam safe.

I didn’t knew that I needed him in my life this badly.He feels good.He feels like my home.

After the day I plan a dinner for him a very simple and romantic one cause he likes it

Or do you like it? Falling for him missy?
Shut up subconscious!

Zawaad's Pov

I wake up after not enough sleep and don't see Anam in the room.I can hear the sound of water coming from the bathroom, So She's bathing.I get up quickly and get inside the closet to get my clothes when I see Anam's dress on the sofa.She forgot it.I plan to twin with her so I take out a light brown kinda outfit.

After I take the outfit and come towards the bathroom Anam exits in a bathrobe and stumbles as she bumps into me and I hold her waist.She looks at my eyes for sometime and coughs. I release her and changed the topic and we had breakfast and she kissed me, no she pecked one of my cheeks.I have started loving her surprise already. We got ready and the day was spent roaming around the serene and scenic streets of greece.
And with Her beside me everything felt like a pretty dream.

At evening

She told me to get ready and She took me to somewhere closing my eyes.As she let me open my eyes, I saw a beauty in front of me

The lavender colour never seemed prettier. Whatever she wears It makes her look like the most beutiful person on the Earth.Seems like it was made for her.I like her dressing sense. Her dressing always emits a energy and shows how independent she is.
Anam breaks my dreamy moment by asking

"So Shouhar Ji, Do you like it?" Her dimples are so cute but that doesn’t get showed often.

"No, I don’t like it." And the colours and smile of her face fades away.

"I tried my best,You can make changes accordingly if you want." She seems cold. Oh no She's back to the Cold Anam mode.

I go close, hug her and she looks up to my face then a frown appears on her forehead
"I meant to say I love it and the person more who did this for me."
"Mujhe Shadid Mohabbat hain tumse, Meri Jaan."I confessed
(I love you very much, Meri Jaan)
" Mujhe Meri Jaan na bolein Mohabbat ho jayegi humein aapse."
(Don't call me Meri Jaan, I will fall in love with you.)

The moment we shared was filled with love. I could see her love for me in her eyes but let's wait till she realises.

And the smile is back.

We have dinner and then talk. Recently She's been like before,She talks and rants about life to me.I come with my ukuleke and play Mazaak by Anuv Jain and sing it for her.And her dimple says it all

Yeh bhi mazaak hi toh hain
Saalon se sadkon pe sambhal ke chal raha tha yoon
Gaalon ke Gaddhon mein tere
Na jane kyu main ladkhadake gir gaya hoon
Muskurao, Aur tum yoon hanso meri baaton pe
Girta rahu,teri raahon mein aurinmein hi kho jaunga.

Later I find out the food is cooked by her that's the reason she went back to hotel.The food is delicious and she says she can't cook well.She cooked Biryani, Butter Chicken and Naan.I kissed her knuckles appreciating her efforts. I know she doesn’t like to cook that much still she did it for me.

Then she told me her surprise is not this It's something else. She gave me an envelope the one that she received in the morning.She motioned me to open it.And as I did I saw tickets to Paris.
I hug her thank her.I tell her,I never thought she would remmember and she replies by saying It's about me how can she forget when its about me.She told me the main surprise is something I'll be getting at Paris.Now I am excited.
We ended the day soon as we had flight tommorow.
We slept in each others embrace.

------
So guys a long chapter and some more cute moments of my babies.Hope you guys are liking it.I request the silent readers to vote.The views are high but I barely am getting any votes.
And for spoilers and cute reels follow my instagram account - monawritesromance