Such A Tease!

Anam's Pov

I wake up and right now thinking about
The best sleep I got in my whole time (while periods).I have endometriosis.The period pain is worse in this condition, feels like someones tearing me apart. I used cramp relief all my life but never ever slept this good.The warmth he gave me while hugging me was the thing that put me to sleep this early.

The man who is holding me from back and who's hand is inside my tshirt on my belly,is just not letting me get up.
He murmurs
"5 mins only."
Then I lie for another 5 mins with my phone scrolling when I see a facetime "Mendak" (frog) It's actually Mehek my one and only bestfriend besides Zawaad.They both were foes from childhood as they both claimed to be my bestfriends and they sure didn’t want to share me.I try to cut the call and the call gets recieved by mistake
"Ewww, Call bad mein pakad leti!"
(You could recieve the call later!)
"What Eww? Iam just lying down." I clear it

"Yes, with a koala besides you." she replies

Before I can say anything the koala, no Zawaad gets up and says
"Assalamualaikum Mendak. Honeymoon pe couples ko disturb nahi karte, itni bhi manners nahi hai kya?"
(Frog.Don't you even have this much manners that you shouldn’t disturb a couple on honeymoon)
I glare at him.And he chuckles nervously.
She starts too
"You don't get to call me that!I won't leave you Zombie."

"Aww, the bestfriend chorni is angry."(bestfriend thief)
And now he's not stopping.

"Ana tell your Zombie husband to stop."She spits

" Stop you both for fucks sake." I shout
Zawaad looks at me when I glare he runs to the washroom not before mumbling a sorry.

And just then a heartfelt laugh is heard from the other side.
"Aww,Woh ab bhi tujhse darta hai."
(Aww,He still fears you.)
I glare at her when she changes the topic and asks embarrassing question but luckily I connected the earpods.Now can bestfriends talk without headphones?!

After I see Zawaad coming out in a towel wrapped in his lower body and waters droplets on upper body. I see the clock and It's 10. Half an hour since Iam talking to Mehek.I cut the call instantly and see the towel at ground so I turn around.

"Anam could you help find me the black turtle neck?"he asks

"First you get dressed naked man."i answer turning to the wall

"I could wear the t shirt only if I find it."
After a pause he says
"Anam turn around."

"Wear something first."

"Iam telling you, turn around."

"Iam not."

"Iam not naked Anam turn around."

As I turn around I open my eyes a little and see him in his sweatpants.Oh my mind! It should have been in the garbage.

As I look in his face a evilish smirk is adorning it.

"So, what did you think little lady?" he starts teasing
And I flushed
"You are so flushed Anam.Tell me what did you think." like he doesn’t know!
"Nothing." I say
He comes near me and puts his chin on my shoulder while his front is touching my back.And whispers in my ears.
"Never knew you could think something like that."
I turn around and slap his chest.
"You are Such A Tease."

He mumbled that Iam proudly and went to wear the t shirt.

I got ready and was out, today I was wearing a baggy pants and a tshirt. An outfit Zara gifted.She gave this to me and said "I know this is not your style but trust me bhabi you will look so pretty just like a teenager.I even bought matching hijab."
I actually liked myself after wearing it.I was looking like I was back in my 19 s.
As Zawaad saw me he put on a smile
"You look just like how I left you.So pretty and cute little lady." Now what's with him calling me little lady, Iam a grownass women.

"Ok I know you are not a little lady.Tum to meri jaan ho."
(You are meri jaan)
Now did he hear my thoughts?
He kisses my cheeks after saying this.He just loves kissing me, not that I complain.

He takes me to a shopping mall today. The most expensive one in Paris.
"Zawaad, I don’t like shopping."

"I know. I will shop, you don't need to shop."

I nod and see him entering Rolex.
He likes a watch and asks if he could get three of the same and that watch was hella expensive but then I thought he was shopping this for himself,Shabab and Baba.
He called me near and asked me if I like it.I said yes and he said
"Will Abbu like it?"

"My Abbu?"

"Yes Nam. I call your father Abbu and my father Baba remmember." and he chuckles.

"There's no need to get -.."

"There is. He's my father too. Iam taking the same for Baba and Zawaad.And I know I might not be a CEO but Iam also a Cardiologist so this is not expensive."
He didn’t just taunt me being a CEO

"I never neant like that.He will love it."

"I didn’t taunt you Nam. I just let you know that I can afford this with my own money." He is saying the truth.I nod.

"Now, I need to do some shopping for Mama and Zara." I say and he looks at me astonished.

"I don't like shopping for me but I love to do it for my family."
He smiled and gave me his card
"It's the same your card or mine.I know you can afford it but who do I earn for? I deserve to gift them too."

He nods and takes the card back. I buy dresses, perfumes and two designer bags for them.The way Zawaad acted while I was buying those LV bags was like I was spending all my earnings. But One stare and done.
I buy the same bag for me and Ammi but Zawaad pays for it and who am I to deny.
After shopping for a long time. We have a lunch break then he takes me to a designer store and buys me formal and semi formals, he didn't give up even tho I denied. At least I could make him buy less in amount.
Then I bought him a bracelet with Anam's engraved on it.The engraving part was sure his idea.
Then we roamed around paris and got to the penthouse as we had a flight at midnight.
We still have 8 hours left for the flight so I thought about taking a nap when I see Zawaad leaning on the bathroom door and staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like Iam your world."

"Cause you are." Then he chuckles softly

"Stop flirting now."

"It's the truth, Tum meri jaan ho." (You are my life)
With that he comes near and places a kiss on my crown.

I see him exiting when I ask
"Where are you going?"

"Eiffel tower." how can he go there without me

"Without me?"

"Iam waiting.Come on"
I go wear a trench coat and hijab and walk out. We reach the Eiffel Tower and he holds my hand when we walk around.The atmosphere around the Eiffel tower is ver cute.From teenagers to senior citizen everyone seems so in love as they come as couple.

As the Eiffel Tower lights up we go there.
"Let's recreate yesterday." he whispers coming near me
And before I could form words he placed his lips on mine and the kiss was soft no one tried to dominate but still I felt my core tearing apart.
After we pull away being breathless.

"You are so flushed.I have such an effect on you." he says with a boyish grin.

"There's nothing like that, It's just the cold weather."

And with that we go to the penthouse and leave for the airport. As his private jet comes, we both enter and I don’t even realise when I was almost englufed in sleep.Maybe I got too tired.

Only a kiss made you tired

Oh my subconscious!

--------------

And with that their honeymoon comes to an end.
Iam gonna tell you It's gonna be a sweet and slow torture.But Anam is bold so maybe not that slow.

Vote target -10
I really hope the silent readers vote and comment.