Mon Amour🫶

Zawaad's Pov

Last night I discovered an Anam, I felt like I never knew.
She's so full of surprises.The way she remmembered my wish and seriously got me tickets to Paris was even crazier.She never gave surprises but she gave it yesterday even crazier.She made food just because I love eating.She is so in love.And She's right now behaving like a teenager in love too.She literally spent thousands of dollar for a dinner at the Eiffel tower.

After sleeping in the whole flight here she is telling me that Iam lazy. I was just lying in the penthouse bed for sometime. The penthouse is ours.I always loved Paris, So dad insisted me to let him buy me this.And he did buy me this.

She has called me 10 names in the 1 minute I have lied down.But she doesn’t know that she seems cute when she's angry.Right now I was staring at her getting ready and she turned around and glared at me.Now this glare is cute too but she can slap me being cute. So I rushed to get ready and got out with her.

We are walking in the city of love Paris hand in hand.Just the way I pictured.After walking for hours she sat on a bench and was opening her heels. I got down to her feet and tried to open her heels but she didn’t let me saying
"I can't let you touch my feet."

"Why?"
I have always known girls like these gestures.As they should, It's the bare minimun

"Cause I respect you very much and It's not fair to let you bow down to me."
Awwww. How can anyone not love her.She surely has a way with words and a heart of diamond.

"Ok so let's buy new sandals."

"Are you crazy.You shouldn’t splurge money like that.And I have a pair at the penthouse. "

"Are you really the Anam whose net worth is billions of dollars?" I ask her and she chuckles lightly.

"Now, lets go."

Next we go to a cute cafe and have a lot of stuff.She doesn’t let me pay the bill as It's her surprise.
I tell her that tommorow It's my day again.She agrees.

Night

We had a fantastic dinner at the Eiffel tower witb a fantastic view.Right now She's waiting for the Eiffel Tower to lighten up.As the Eiffel tower lightens up she squirms and hugs me.I hug her back when she asks me

"Puis-je t'embrasser, mon amour ?"
(May I kiss you, My love)

I couldn’t believe my ears when she nodded to make me beileve she really said it.

"Tout à toi, ma vie."
(All yours, Meri Jaan)

And just as I said it. She placed her soft lips on mine and I started moving.I bit her lower lip and got access to her mouth and started exploring it with my tongue but before I could dominate the kiss she bit my upper lip and started dominating the kiss.The kiss was so beautiful.

After that I was driving her to the penthouse and she was silent the whole time.The air seemed heavy.Does she regret it? Was it for me only? Did she feel nothing? My thoughts are wandering too much.

Anam's Pov

I never was someone to give a man surprises. But he did change something in me.After the dinner at Eiffel tower I told him to wait till the tower lightens up.And now comes the main surprise. I thought about it a lot but my heart urged me to do it.

I kissed him infront of Eiffel Tower.I asked him in french and he replied with "All yours,Meri Jaan." And that Meri Jaan was the last string that broke and I kissed him with all I have.He tried to dominate the kiss but I did it and this kiss was Phenomenal.Never did I knew that I craved for this kiss so much.The way he kissed me back was not hungry or lustly It was all love.Crazy how he doesn't say a word and his love is expressed.

After the kiss, I was silent and we were going back to the penthouse, he was driving.I just scrolled through my phone.I posted our pics from Greece on my private account yesterday and there was a flood of comments by my family and friends.Mehak was spamming me messages like "any update?" "did my girl broke her virginity?"
I left her on seen and she was spamming more.

As we reached the penthouse and I was opening the door he held my wrist.

"Do you regret our kiss?You seem awkwardly silent."
But I thought I always talk less.But It's right for her to think so as I talk in front of him a little too much.

"Do you think like that of me?I wouldn’t kiss you if I didn’t want to.I really am falling for you. "

"I don't think of you like that.I respect you and your comfort that's why I asked you.And about falling in love, after all It's me you have to fall." he boasted about yourself

"I see you speak highly of yourself when you couldn't even dominate a kiss." I tease him and the next moment his lips are on mine and they are moving together and this time he put his tongue in and dominates the kiss.I even left some moans in between.

"Sure you wanna Challenge Zawaad Chowdhury?"

I shook my head in negative and left some chuckles.
And with that we got to the penthouse, changed and got to the bed

3:36 am

I feel wetness between my legs and I realise It's my menstruating period.I rush to the bathroom and actually see some blood. But the worst thing being that I forgot pads.How can I?I were never so careless!

I had some panty liner and I wore two of them and went to bed.Just as I sat Zawaad woke up.
"What happened Nam?You look frustated."
"Nothing you can help me with."
I murmur the last part under the breath
"Trust me I can try helping you at least."

"So you menstruate too?"
I never wanted this to come out like this but maybe Mood Swings.

"I don't but tell me the problem.Are you having cramps?Cravings?I can bring hotwater bag and chocolates for you." He's being too sweet now, I fear I will kiss him again.Ahhh my hormones!

"I don't have any pads."

"Okay,I will go bring it."

After a while he comes with a huge bag. As he puts the things out I see Pads,Ramen,Chocolates,Hot Water bag,Cramp relief,coffe,some painkiller.I never knew drugstore sells ramen.

"Where'd you get all this at this hour."

"Convenience Store."

"At this time? It was open?"

"No, I made the owner open the shop."
Now is he any less than a fictional man!
I stared at him and he gave me the pad's packet and told me to change it.

After I came out I couldn’t find him in the room. And I heard a sound from downstairs and saw my man cutting veggies and the ramen was being boiled on the stove.

"Hey,What are you doing here?Go,take some rest."he suggests

"I am fine and What can I help you with?You could tell me if you were craving ramen,I could make it for you. "
Saying this I took the knife and he hugged me from back and placed a kiss behind my ears.I was in pure ecstasy when he said

"If you expect me to say it, you could say it too.And even If I crave it, I don’t want a bland ramen for sure."
He laughs at last

I slapped his arms
"I CAN make ramen.Also please put some cheese."

"I am putting it.You can go, I'll come with it."

"I'll stay. "
And he holds me like Iam a paper and places me on the kitchen slab.Now how can he do this!Not fair that's something hot.
I stare at him shamelessly, how his hands and veins are looking hot while stirring.

After he was done he joined me on the slab and we had the ramen from the pan.

Then he put some cramp relief on my belly and hugged me to sleep.Crazy how he's becoming my habit so soon.