Chapter 2: Entrance Exam Fathoming

Third person Pov:

Being a hero isn't just about having a powerful quirk. But having the capacity to save people from disasters. So what did Marinette do for the rest of her third year of Junior high?... She worked casually at her parents bakery of course... But she also trained. 

"If I want to become a hero. My mind and body need to be ready.. 42... 43... 43" Marinette monologued as she worked a set of push ups.

"*Rattle*" An object in her room shook

"Tikki!?.. oh shoot right.. I need to feed you." Tikki is the name of Marinette's pet hamster. 

"*Squeak*" Tikki squeaked.

"Hm... You seem a bit bored" Marinette poured her pet's food.. "I know exactly what to do!"  Marinette quickly looked inside a draw to find a bunch of accessories.

"There we go.. a cute spotted bow" The boy had a red surface with mini black polkadots embedded into it. Like a ladybug. "You sure look as cute as ever."

On the other side of things, A certain blonde boy was trainer under supervision.

"Again Adrien!"

"Yes Father!" Adrien was ordered to destroy a training dummy with his quirk. Which a single touch, the object disappeared.

"How long Natalie?" Mr. Agreste asked his assistant.

"5.38 seconds sir." She responded.

"0.02 seconds better than yesterday... You better succeed on your exam Adrien. You shall now be dismissed."

"Yes Father." Adrien spoke.

Adrien returned to his room and called out to something.

"Plagg where are you?!" From under Adrien's bed covers, popped a Black cat with gorgeous green eyes. 

"*Meow*" the cat purred soon sitting on his ownership lap.

"You've been eating too much cheese again haven't you naughty cat." Adrien muffled his nose into Plagg's stomach. "Come on, we need a bath"

"Meow!" The cat screamed.

...

After the next few days, Adrien waited for his results. Everyone in his class was curious about what happen. Especially Marinette.

"*Slam*" Adrien opened the door to their classroom. Everyone glanced, Adrien was holding a single piece of paper in his hand.

"Dude you're here!?.. Did the results come in?!" Nino confronted him first.

"Come on, we have to know man!" Kim yelled from his seat.

"If we consider Adrien's athletic abilities, and that of the average of a teenager. He's got about a solid 82% chance of passing" Max commented.

"Obviously Adrikin passed, like me, he's got to have pass." 

"No one cares about your score Chloe" Alix said abruptly.

"Shut it Skater nerd!" She retaliated.

"Oh no.. you didn't did you..." Alya assumed based the expression on his face. 

"No . I believe in Adrien. We all should. You passed, right Adrien?"

Before he responded to all their questions. Adrien shoved the paper in front of Marinette face.

"Yep. I totally passed."

"Well all knew you had it in you man" Ivan yelled.

"Congratulations Adrien. Blessed of luck for you on your journey to become a hero." Their teacher said.