2 ~ Punishment

Hello my mini cupcakes 🧁, I am here for you. This chapter is unedited so read on your risk.  This
chapter contain violence so if you don't want to read
Skip it. Bcoz I don't want any hate comments that's why
I warn you ⚠️

Let's start.......

It had been one month since I became professor of college

It had been one month since I became professor of college. My life never being so easy. I had dream that one day I become a doctor but my parents didn't agree to send me far way from them. You all will think that my parents loves me that's because they don't want to send me but here you are wrong, my parents wants a maid who never takes leave. Yes you heard me right, my parents force me to do all household works. I don't have problem to do my home chores, but one thing never fits in my mind. I do all works perfectly but at last my small mistake ruins all my works. After that my mother come to me and lock in dark room or stand me the edge of roof of my home where no railing is available.

My mother knows very well I have acrophobia (fear of heights), still she intentionally do all these things. Since my childhood, my parents never treat me like daughter, but my parents treat my brother Manas like king. I also didn't have problem for this after all he was baby boy. I said was because now whenever I am being alone in house, he touches me with evil intentions. "Come here quickly Ridhima, you didn't wash plates. There is no clean plates, how will I eat ?" My mother screamed from downstairs, I quickly closed my diary where I write my pain, my dream and how will I want my future? I ran towards downstairs because I don't want any more punishment. I am tired for this life. I reached in kitchen and stood in front my mother. She is my mother Shakuntala who looks  very angry, today no one will save me from punishment.

After joining my college, I did all works and went early for college, and evening when I came my parents taunted me but never abused me. But today is Sunday, I didn't go to college so I have to do all works. "You become spoiled brat Ridhima after joining college. I denied your father that don't give permission but you requested him and assured him that you never tell about your family to anyone and do all household chores.

Today you need a punishment so that you never forget your duty." She said and lastly she started laughing like monster. She took tong from kitchen slab and kept on flames. She understood that what will she do with me so I was about to run. "Don't think about running you brat otherwise I will lock you in that room and don't give you a piece of food for two days." She said and fear ran into my body.

My mother came with hot tong. She was coming towards me, I moved backwards to save myself. She came and took my right hand. When hot tong touched my skin, I whimpered, my eyes became teary. "Please mummy leave my hand, this is very paining. Next time I will do chores first. Please mummyyyy ahhhhhh mummy please rem.....ahhh umhhhhh mummyyyy." I begged her but she didn't leave my hand.