🌟 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇

The girls attempted to speak with their autograph books and phones out

The girls attempted to speak with their autograph books and phones out. Fareeha stopped them immediately, and they began to whine together.

Sarfaraz interrupted, - "Uff, Fareeha. I hate seeing gorgeous ladies heartbroken." He winked at them. They all nodded happily, and chatted amongst themselves. Then, he turned to Dania.

She inhaled sharply, keeping her entwined fingers pressed against her stomach.

"Hi, Pooja?" He asked pointing at her.

Dania stared into his brown eyes. It reflected a slightly different glint in them. This made her little apprehensive. Slowly, she nodded.

"Yeah—yeah—" She stammered.

Sarfaraz grin widened, and he extended his hand. Dania's hand visibly shook as she gave her hand. The moment their hands touched, she paused and recollected the familiar touch from last night. Her head shot up and she gazed into his eyes.

"Excuse me," He spoke casually, - "I came running straight from the gym when I was informed of your coming." He finished speaking and flaunted his charming smile. Dania noticed the crinkling at the corner of his eyes. Her gaze lingered on his chiselled jaw matted by short stubble.

Fareeha kept darting her eyes from one to the other, pausing at their joined hands.

"Miss. Pooja?" Sarfaraz kept his charming smile and waved his free hand before her face. Dania blinked, bobbing her head a little back.

Hastily, she licked her lips and firmly shook his hands, then quickly parted. Fareeha watched the interaction keenly. Noticing how Sarfaraz placed his hands behind him, flexing the palm and fidgeting with fingers of the hand with which he had touched her.

He frowned at Dania, keeping a naughty smile, - "Why are you nervous? Am I scary?"

The girls giggled.

"Can we hurry up with the interview." Poonam commented, - "Sarfaraz, your fans are waiting for you." She cajoled.

Kriti added eagerly, - "Yes, yes—"

Dania looked at him, - "Sarfaraz, I wanted to thank you."

He smiled, placing his hand over his chest, - "My pleasure." He tilted his head a little to the right. Finally, a smile appeared on Dania's face. Some tension relieved from inside her chest. She turned her head to her friends and grinned at them. Poonam scoffed.

Sarfaraz glanced at them all, then turned to Dania, - "Miss. Pooja, may I know, why are you thanking me?"

Dania's smile instantly dropped. The girls stood still.

Puzzled, she looked back at the handsome actor, - "Uh, what do you mean, why? You saved me from the goons last night in the alley." Dania revealed.

Sarfaraz blinked cluelessly, - "Saved you from goons?" Then, he chuckled, turning to Fareeha, - "See, you said my on-screen image doesn't affect me off-screen." He faced Dania again, - "I am a hero in films, in real life I can't fight a fly." He laughed. Fareeha chuckled as well. To impress him, Dania's friends laughed at her.