Together

(A/N: Sorry for the amount of filler chapters I'm putting in. I'm struggling to find some matches that involve Baron Corbin and Lola Vice and how I can try to make the match work.

I hope you guys enjoy this though!)

~With Anthony~

Since both Shawn and Rossy gave us the "okay" to tag together on an episode of NXT, I was allowed to choose our opponents.

The female opponent I chose for our match was Lola Vice and the male opponent was Baron Corbin, okay?

I saw online that Baron's been running his mouth ever since Eimi got signed, saying that she's one of the worst signings in wrestling history, even though she clearly has no clue about who she is and what she's done in her career for seven years so far, earning the moniker of one of the best wrestlers in the world.

This guy is such a clown and I'm super looking forward to fighting him because I'm ready to let everyone know who Eimi is and what she's all about inside that ring.

However, I did say that NXT was taking place on Tuesday, but we were leaving Philly and the show was taking place in Orlando, so we flew the hell back. I didn't protest because I'm okay with going back to Orlando.

For the moment, Eimi was gonna stay at my apartment in Orlando for the next few days since she's got Rossy's promotion being started in Japan and she's gonna leave from there.

Also, Eimi offered to fly back with me to Orlando, that way we could make the match happen.

I'm really glad that this match with us tagging together is gonna work because Eimi and I have tagged together, a year or two before I signed with NXT, so we kinda know how we wanna make it work and just have fun as well.

~April 9th, 2024~

It was morning and I was on the couch instead of the bed.

Reason I let her sleep on my bed, is because I wanted to be a gentleman and try to have her stay be nice and comfortable.

Well, good thing I had a cat that she could enjoy during her stay, since Eimi is a cat person.

Her name's Lady, named after Chie Nagatani, or Lady C in this case, from Stardom.

When I revealed her to the world and the name, Chie actually laughed and congratulated me on adopting this cat while giving me her blessing to take part of her ring name.

And the reason I named her Lady because of how lady-like she was, as well as being such a love bug whenever I was around, and Lady's the same way around people who met her.