chapter 7

Louis P.O.V
After Harry had told me how he was in love with me, I couldn't hold of in longer but when I told him I love him he yelled at me saying I caused him pain. Even after why I did to him he still loves me, and I love him. He ran away and I ran after him but playing football as long as I did I ran faster, I stopped him and held him by his shoulders.
"I'm sorry for everything Harry, I really am," my eyes started tearing up.
"Louis I love you but you made me want to end my life all because you didn't want to be made fun of? Well guess what I've been getting made fun of almost all my life, so I don't want to hear what you have to say!" He practically screamed. By then I noticed everyone had followed us and were standing around us, and I could tell Harry did too.
"So then don't listen, just watch," I whisper to him. I stood up on a nearby car so I could see everyone and everyone could see me.
"Hi my name is Louis Tomlinson, I had just moved here, and on my first day of school I ran into this boy named Harry Styles, we had walked together and when he got pushed down by his Billie it killed me, and it was within those few minutes I realised I was in love with Harry, when his Billie told me he was gay it gave me so much hope that we could wind up together that I even had to clarify it with him he said he was and that made me the happiest boy alive. But in my old school I was open about being gay and I had been bullied just like Harry, I moved to this school and me being my stupid self-didn't tell Harry how I felt and let him slip away, my "girlfriend" Eleanor was the only one who knew how I felt about him and now all of you know, I'm gay and I want anyone else who is to stand up and tell everyone," I yelled to the crowd. Then I had a boy stand up who was in my math class, then it was another boy from my history class, then it was two girls who stood up at the same time holding hands, and then it was Harry.
"Harry will you be my boyfriend?" I asked getting on one knee still on the car.
....."YES!!" He soured running up to me, I jumped off the car and our lips intently met.
" I love you, Harry," I said.
"I love you too Louis," he said putting a grin on my face making us kiss again the whole crowd awed.

- graduation-

We have all started off having a school where there were bullying everywhere bit two boys made that change and because of them we were able to focus on school and who looks better or who has better hair, here they are Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!!" The principal yelled causing the whole school to stand up and cheer.
"Everyone here has truly deserved their diploma and it's not is who made this happen it's you, you guys got over yourselves and learned not everyone is perfect," I said letting Harry talk.
" Louis pretty much summed it up so here's to not being perfect," he yelled and everyone threw off their caps.

THE END!!!

Louis talking
Oh you guys are probably wondering what happened to the people who didn't expect us, well surprisingly EVERYONE did, even the teachers, and the bullies, everyone lived happily for the rest of high school and Harry and I are still together with two adopted girls, rose and destiny both age 5. So let's "live while we're young", people try to "steal my boy", but *he's not afraid", and this was the "story of our lives"!! (See whar I did there, putting their songs in....ya OK love Y'all bye hope you enjoyed this book!! *kissy faces*)