Chapter 9.

Albany, NY, 2024

John Montesano

It was the next day, the morning. Officer Montesano pulled into work and entered with confidence. Chief Gomer was happy to see everybody as usual. Montesano found Brooks talking to Officer Wells. Everyone was getting a nice cup of Joe in the morning, and then one of the County deputies walked in which confused everybody. Then the deputy pulled out a MAC-10 and started to shoot and kill every Officer he could shoot. Brooks got shot in the chest and fell over. Montesano pressed his handkerchief onto the wound.

Montesano- "GET BROOKS OUT OF HERE!"

The "deputy" then took off outside and Montesano jumped up. Wells ran over and started dragging Wells to safety, Montesano ran outside after the shooter. The deputy then turned around and let fire loose on Montesano. But Montesano took cover behind one of the police cars in time, the deputy advanced and aimed at the cop car. Zhang then shot the shooter twice, once in the shoulder and once in the leg. 

Deputy- "BAHHHH!!"

Zhang then ran over to assist Montesano, Gomer was walking over too. 

Zhang- "You alright, John?"

Montesano- "Yeah I'm alright"

Gomer- "Looks

Zhang- "The test results came in by the ways, the man killed with the crowbar was a man named Carver"

Officer Montesano then rmemebers.

During the interrogation

Gomer- "Who are you working with?"

Deputy- "I don't have to tell you shit!"

Gomer then nods to Officer Wells, Wells picks up 2 metal clamps.

Deputy- "Wait wait!"

Gomer- "Hm?"

Deputy- "A man named Carver! he wants revenge against one of your cops! he has another false deputy out somewhere getting ready to hit another station!"

Gomer- "Very well, take him away, Wells"

Officer Wells then forced the deputy up and took him away to a holding cell. Gomer then walked out to see Montesano and Zhang.

Gomer- "Looks like this Carver guy has beef with you Montesano, he has another deputy gettin' ready to hit another station not too far from here"

Montesano- "I arrested Carver over 20 years ago... and that's right... he got out of jail not too long ago..."

Zhang- "Then we better meet this deputy before he does anything"