Chapter 16.

Viper 6- "This is Viper 6, Viper 8 come in"

Viper 8- "This is Viper 8"

Viper 6- "We are detecting multiple bogeys, all the other stations didn't but we somehow did"

Viper 8- "No, no bogeys"

Viper 6- "That is strange, please check again"

Viper 8- "Nope no bogeys"

Viper 12- "THIS IS VIPER 12, LOS ANGELES IS UNDER ATTACK BY UNKNOWN FORCE"

Viper 6- "There are bogeys it appears"

Viper 8- "We are deploying a US ranger team to LA to support the ground forces there"

Viper 6- "General Hernandez, can you get your rangers there fast enough?"

General Hernandez- "Oh we will, we'll send these Aliens back to Mars"

LOS ANGELES, CA, 2024

Private First Class Ray "Harp" Harper (Bravo team)

PFC Harper sits in the helicopter as they are being flown into LA, plasma-like rockets are going everywhere, The Alpha team is in the other helicopter across from them, Ranger fireteams are divided into 2 squads. Alpha team and Bravo team. 

Sgt McCarthy- "WE HAVE OUR ORDERS! LAND AT THE LZ AND SECURE THE AREA"

SPC Killmonger- "Get geared up Harper, this isn't your usual enemy combatant" 

Alpha team's helicopter was suddenly hit by a plasma torpedo and it exploded into pieces killing everyone onboard.

Gen. Hernandez- "What the hell is going on? Alpha team's vitals just went offline"

Sgt McCarthy- "WE JUST LOST ALPHA TEAM TO A TORPEDO"

Their helicopter then landed and everyone, including PFC Harper, got off. 

Sgt McCarthy- "Everyone on me!"

SPC Jorge- "There is a patriot system up ahead" 

Plasma-like torpedos kept flying out from a giant Alien warship in the water.

Sgt McCarthy- "Harp, Killmonger get to the patriot system and secure it. That Alien warship is kicking our asses!"

SPC Killmonger- "Come on, this way Harp"

PFC Harper and SPC Killmonger ran through the bombardment until they reached the patriot system, a group of very tall Alien invaders soldiers in power armor fired at them, Harper took cover and fired his custom M4A1. The Alien soldiers fired plasma rifle-like arms at them. 

PFC Harper-"A grenade should do the trick"

Harper then pulled the pin and chucked the grenade at the Alien invaders, exploding and crippling them.

SPC Killmonger- "Good work" 

SPC Killmonger then fired his rifle and finished off the aliens, Harper reloaded his M4A1 and went up to the patriot system.

PFC Harper- "Getting her back online" 

Harper accessed the patriot system and got it back online.

SPC Killmonger- "This is Killmonger, we got the patriot back up and running"

SGT McCarthy- "Great, now back here ASAP" 

The Patriot system then locked onto multiple Alien space fighter jets and fired rockets at them. Harper and Killmonger then ran back through the battlefield from the patriot system, when they got back, McCarthy and Jorge were waiting. 

SGT McCarthy- "Follow me, we are taking the port back" 

SGT McCarthy- "If we lose the port, they will bombard and destroy all our forces"

SPC Jorge- "Hoorah! double time!"

SGT McCarthy began to move to the port, signaling for Harper and everyone else to follow him. So much was going on, and the battlefield was confusing. The Alien warship was launching wave upon wave of torpedos up into the sky to come down and bombard the US forces. There at the port US soldiers were fighting ferociously with heavily armed Alien invaders. SPC Killmonger fired his M203 grenade launcher while SGT McCarthy and SPC Jorge fired from a machine gun nest. PFC Harper hurdled over the sandbags and gunned down 2 heavy Alien invaders with his M4A1. 

SPC Jorge- "Go fetch the predator drone tablet!"

One of Killmongers grenades then hit a random alien invader sending it into the waters and to its death, Harper ran past and picked up the predator drone tablet from a dead US Navy seaman. 

SGT McCarthy- "Take out those Alien positions!"

PFC Harper- "On it!" 

Harper then opened up the tablet and took control. He flew the predator drone in and aimed it down at a machine gun nest full of alien invaders and flew it in, blowing up and killing all 5 alien soldiers.

Gen. Hernandez- "5, clean kill, proceed"

Harper then took control of another predator drone and hit a group of Aliens again, he made 2 more runs before putting the tablet down. The remaining Alien forces were wiped out and everyone began to pumble the Alien warship.

SPC Jorge- "Catch Harp!"

Jorge tossed a thumper to Harper and he caught it, he fired the grenade launcher at the Alien warship. The Alien warship, under all the trauma to its armor, began to turn around and leave the port. 

SGT McCarthy- "We Aren't letting it escape!"

Everyone ran towards a bunch of inflatable boats on the edge of the port courtesy of the US Navy and a US battle cruiser started to chase after the Warship, Harper and Killmonger hopped into an inflatable boat and drove after the Alien warship. Once they got close enough Killmonger tossed a walkie-talkie to Harper. 

PFC Harper- "This is Harper calling in a bombing run on the hostile warship, there will be a flare to signal"

PEQUOD- "This is Pequod 5, we are on stand by"

PFC Harper then lit and tossed a flare onto the side of the alien warship, Killmonger upon seeing this, quickly drove the inflatable boat a safe distance away. Plasma bolts were flying from the warship to fend off all the other inflatable boats and the US battle cruiser, it had dumped all of its torpedos thankfully bombarding the ground forces of LA. 2 US supersonic jets then flew by and bombed the warship leaving a nasty rip on the warship. Harper then took a javelin missile launcher from the inflatable boat and hit the warship with it, the other inflatable boats lit up the warships too as the US battle cruiser shelled it. Within moments, the Alien warship began to capsize and sink. Everyone cheered triumphantly. 

SPC Killmonger- "Shit, we did it! This city isn't falling any time soon"

A helicopter then flew over by their inflatable boat and dropped a ladder down. 

SGT McCarthy- "Come on boys!"

Killmonger and Harper climbed up into the helicopter where McCarthy and Jorge were. General Hernandez then spoke to them through their comms.

Gen. Hernandez- "Phenomenal work today gentlemen, however, we are needed in San Diego now"