Blocky, Grassy, and Woody: A Sunny Day

Blocky sat out on the grass, waiting for Grassy to come out of the hotel. Basketball was still getting him ready for the day, so he had to wait awhile, although Blocky was a bit impatient when it came to these kind of things. He knew it'd be worth it though, he couldn't wait to spend the afternoon with his favorite little buddy. And he couldn't have picked a better day too, it was so nice and warm out. Ever since episode 2 of BFB, Blocky treated Grassy like he was a son to him. Him and Basketball have been pretty protective of Grassy, especially around GB. It was almost funny, before he enjoyed harming people in pranks, and yet this he still somehow showed great care for this child, which was unusual considering Blocky disliked kids.

As he stepped back and forth, looking at the door closely, waiting for it to open any minute now, he could hear someone walking towards him. He turned around, expecting to see either Pen or Eraser, but was surprised to see it was Woody. What was also funny was how their relationship was before and now, but of course, that's another story. To make things short, Blocky was now much more closer with Woody, even considering him as a brother almost.

Blocky grinned as Woody approached him, waving his hand up. "Hey Woodster! What's up?", he greeted. Woody simply slapped his hand against Blocky's, smiling. "Hi Blocky!", he said back. Woody's English was definitely improving, although he still had a few "Wahs" in there. "What's up? I thought you were going to hang out with the others?", the redhead asked. Woody shrugged. "I got bored..anyway, why are you standing outside the hotel?", he asked. "I'm gonna be spending the day with Grassy, you know him, right? You've seen me with him back during BFB?", Blocky asked, although he wasn't too sure if Woody really remembered or paid that much attention.

"Oh..Grassy? I..kinda remember..", Woody said, looking at the ground with a slightly confused face. But he turned his head back up. "But that sounds fun!" Blocky nodded. "Sure will be, me and the little man are definitely going to have some fun!" Woody looked down at the ground, putting one of his hands on his other arm, slowly stroking it. Blocky picked this up, he's seen this enough times, plus he's learned some of Woody's body language. This definitely meant that he wanted to ask something, but was too nervous to actually say it. Blocky softened his smile a bit. "Hey buddy, if you've got something to ask me, just say it! I've already told you, you can ask me anything, no need to be nervous!", he reassured.

Woody nodded, looking up. "Uh...do you mind if...I could join you and Grassy..?", he asked. Blocky's smile widened. "Why not? Plus, this'll be good, you can bond with Grassy! I'm sure he'll like you, bro!", he said, wrapping one of his arms around Woody, causing him to smile nervously. "O..okay! Thank you..." "It's no problem, bud..", Blocky turned the see the familiar green haired boy run out of the hotel's entrance towards the two of them. "Blocky!!", Grassy shouted, wrapping his arms around Blocky's leg. Blocky chuckled, ruffling the young boy's hair. "Hey bud, you ready to go?" Grassy nodded with glee, before looking up at Woody, his face turning to confusion. "Who's this?", he asked.

"That's Woody, he's my close bro. He's joining us today, you okay with that?", Blocky asked, looking over at Woody, before back down to Grassy. Grassy jumped in the air happily. "Yay! Grassy's spending day with two friends!!", he shouted. Both Woody and Blocky laughed. The three then made their way over to a more sandy area, noticing a ball by its lonesome. "Hey, why don't we play catch?", Woody suggested. Grassy nodded happily. "Grassy loves catch!" Blocky also nodded, going over to pick up the ball. He threw it over to Woody with some force, causing the brunet to cry out a bit as he caught it. "Hey! Don't throw so hard, Blocky!", he called, laughing a little, before passing the ball towards Grassy, albeit more gently this time.

After a few rounds of throwing the ball, the three decided to call it quits after Blocky had accidentally thrown the ball at Grassy a bit too hard, causing him to fall back. He wasn't hurt, but that didn't stop the two men to run frantically over to check that he was okay. As they moved away from the area, now sitting in a grassy spot, the sunlight bathing over them, it was quiet for a while. Grassy leaned against Blocky, his eyes closed, resting from their recent game, Blocky wrapping one of his arms around the little guy. Woody stared up at the sky, admiring the clouds. He turned to look at the two, smiling at the sweet sight. Feeling hunger in his stomach, he whispered Blocky's name, just being cautious if Grassy had fallen asleep.

"What's up, buddy?", Blocky asked. "I'm a bit hungry, you think we should get something to eat?", Woody asked. Blocky nodded a little. "Yeah, I guess I am too..." Grassy opened his eyes, looking up at the red haired man. "You hungry too, little buddy?", Blocky asked, stroking his hair. Grassy nodded with a smile. "Alright then, who's up for Gelatin's Steakhouse?" Woody and Grassy happily agreed with the suggestion. The three got up. "Alright then, it's settled.", Blocky stated, ready to move. Woody felt a tug on his pants, and he looked down to see Grassy. "Hey..? What's up?", he asked.

"Can you carry Grassy? Like how Blocky does?", Grassy asked. Woody looked surprised. 'Blocky carries him? As if this couldn't have gotten any cuter!', he thought. "Uh..sure!", he agreed, bending down a bit so Grassy could get up on his back. As the little boy sat on his shoulders, Woody made sure to keep his hands tightly secured on his legs so he wouldn't fall. Blocky smiled at the sight. A part of him was a bit glad that he didn't have to carry any extra weight. "Let's go, Blocky and Uncle Woody!", Grassy exclaimed, causing the two men to become silent.

"Did...did you just...call me your uncle?", Woody asked with a small smile. Grassy looked down at him. "Can Grassy call you that?", he asked. Woody's smile grew wider, as he nodded. "You know what? Sure! Hey, how about we race against Blocky?", he asked playfully, glancing over at Blocky. Blocky's eyes widened, but a grin appeared on his face. "Oh, making this a challenge huh? Well, I'm in!", he taunted. As they got ready, the two dashed across to the Steakhouse, Woody still making sure to hold Grassy tightly.

"Wheeeee! Faster, Uncle Woody, faster!", Grassy shouted, waving his arms up in the air. Woody had never felt this happy, and he didn't know why it was because of this out of all things, but he didn't care, he was enjoying this moment. As they  had finally reached the Steakhouse, Woody had beaten Blocky by a few seconds.