•1• Heart's Choice

Kiyomi

"That bastard is lucky that he wasn't home. He really could've died tonight." Khari said, rolling her eyes.

We pulled up to Kierra's house at the same time as her. Seeing her get out the car, I parked then rolled my windows up. After we had finished paying Rico a visit we decided to go check on Ki to see what she was up to.

"Yomi, what are you doing here?" Kierra asked, seeing Khari close the door behind her.

"We came to check on you pimp. How are you holding up?" I asked.

Kierra went silent before sighing as she looked at me.

"I just left Rico's." Khari and I looked at each other as she arched her eyebrow.

"You don't say? Tell us more...."

I stifled a laughed as Kierra continued.

"I don't know.... I'm just really done with him. He said that he wanted a DNA test, and I don't understand that. I mean I get that he heard a rumor about me being easy, but part of me feels like he never really wanted to be a father anyway. He knows that he was the only one that I was with, yet he refuses to do what he knows needs to be done and that's step up to his responsibilities. I don't get what else I have to do to get him to cooperate." I tilted my head as I looked at her.

"Kierra..."

"What?" Kierra asked.

"Why you acting like you not a Webster. I mean I get that yo daddy was a Sheard, but you got our mama blood in you so-"

"What are you trying to get at?" Kierra asked, cutting me off.

"What she saying is if you don't make that nigga life a living hell then we will." Khari said.

Kierra laughed softly before folding her arms across her chest.

"I mean... I thought about it, but I don't really have it in me to be ruthless and coldblooded. My heart is pure."

"Exactly why you need to be avenged. You think this nigga about to get over on you and we not do anything knowing how sweet and pure you are? No ma'am. So, how about this.... how about you let Khari and I handle this and we get J Drew involved because he already wants to kill him as well." I said.

"Yomi...." Kierra trailed.

"Listen, we won't kill him... not unless you say so. I can't promise that we won't hurt him, but just know that by the time we finish with him he will be ready to step up to his responsibilities. You're pregnant, you don't need to be doing anything out of the way anyway. Leave it to us."

Putting her hand on her baby bump, Kierra sighed before nodding her head okay.

"Alright, I trust you guys. I don't want him killed. I just want him to step up. That's all.."

"We got you big sister. We will handle it all." I said, smiling devilishly.

Khari laughed loudly seeing the look on my face.

"Lord, I feel like I just unleashed Chucky and his bride." Kierra chuckled.

We all laughed before deciding to head inside of her house. As we went inside we heard noises coming from the other room. I squinted my eyes before looking at Kierra.

"Ki, did you leave anyone here?"

"The triplets are here, but-"

"Shhh... hold please. Khari, follow me." I said, cutting her off.

Kierra looked at me weird before Khari and I tipped into the other room. Hearing Kierra follow behind us, I had this gut feeling because I knew those noises like the back of my hand. As we tipped inside the other room that was dark, I smacked the lights on before Kierra started yelling seeing the triplets having sex with three boys.