| 030 |

George's pov.

We got back a while ago, and I mean nine hours ago. Now it was almost nine, and Clay went back to his room seeing he didn't really care what Sapnap or any of them thought any more about him.

I said it's good that he doesn't care, he shouldn't care or think too much about what other people say or think about him.

I unpacked my clothes and everything I had in my bags, only to get a call suddenly.

I pick up my phone, putting it on speaker and putting my phone on my chest as I lay down on my bed.

"Yes?" I say.

"Hey— we're having a sleepover party thing over at Jackson's if you're down to come." Punz says, "I'm here right now waiting for everyone to come. Bring clay too."

"You sure? Isn't everyone still mad with clay?" I ask, "I don't wanna put him in that position."

"Nah— it's all good now. At least I think... take that with a grain of salt and do what you will— just bring a blanket and pillows if you need."

"Okay, I'll let Clay know now."

I hang up the phone and call Clay, putting it on speaker also and waiting for him to answer.

"Hellloooo," he says in a cheerful tone.

"Hii" I smile, "Jackson's throwing a sleepover party in like thirty minutes— do you want to go?"

"Sounds like a recipe for disaster. My arm is still broken, get my cast off in a week, saps still mad along with everyone else— he's not even here right now because I'm here."

"Well, they did say to invite you," I say softly.

"Did they all collectively agree or just Punz and Finn?" He asks.

"Well— Punz and Finn." I sigh, "I don't think it'll hurt to try. I mean I'll be there to back you up if anything happens which I doubt it will."

"Do you want to go?" He asks.

Well, it'll be nice to see everyone after a while.

"Yeah... I miss Emma and Karl."

"Okay, we'll go." He says. "It'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah- yeah, it's okay— shit where's my phone?" He says.

"In your hand?" I say with a small laugh.

"Oh- oh shit right—" he pauses, "why are you calling me?"

"Clay," I laugh, "the sleepover."

"Oh- fuck! Yeah okay, I'll go." He says with a laugh, "Sorry- forgot I guess."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Okay— well come over here when you're done whatever you're doing."

"Okay love you—" he hangs up.

I smile and put my phone on the bed.

I'm glad he's feeling okay about seeing them again. I just hope it doesn't go the wrong way.

______________

I knock on the door, giving the pillow in my hand as Clay slings the blanket over his shoulder.

You can hear the music playing inside along with a football game in the background.

I look over to see Clay who looks very nervous. His eyes are narrow and his hand is shaking a little bit.