| END |

Hey guysss. In previous chapter forget about the parts where it said the future or whatever. Completely forget about it FORGET ABOUT IT.

I went back to my dorm but Clay wasn't there.

I sat on my bed the whole night as I stared at the wall. Punz came home and helped me get into bed, I was still tired.

I don't remember much. But my head hurts.

But now it's morning and I can hear my phone buzzing.

I sit up, letting the covers slide off me as I press answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to tell you I left a bag with some snacks and water for you when you woke up."

Leo's voice.

"W-what?"

"Oh— you did some hardcore drugs George. I told you to stop but you insisted. We were at punz party and you were on a lot."

"What do you mean?" I ask again, sounding more panicked as I look around the room.

I look down to see bruises all over me, and the small cuts littering my arms.

"Baby you had a small overdose. You were mumbling things and— it was really scary..." he says, "I'll be back later"

The phone hangs up and I'm left laying on my bed. I press on Punz's contact as I begin to call him.

"Helllooo George." He says, "feeling okay?"

"Where's Clay." I say quickly, "where is Clay and why is Leo calling me his boyfriend.

"Who— who is Clay?" Punz asks, "what are you talking about?"

"Don't fuck with me!" I yell, "where is Clay!?"

"George nobody we know is named Clay." Punz says slowly.

"No- no he's new— he's my boyfriend and we went to Italy with all of you and—"

"George. George you did some drugs last night. You could've imagined it." He says.

"No- no! He was here he was real! Everything was—" I starts to panic as my words leave my throat, the tears starting to fall.

"I'll be there soon George just— hang in there okay?"

"No!" I cry as I hold myself.

There's no way I imagined all of that when high off of whatever the fuck I did.

This must be a dream I'm in a dream none of this is real. Leo's not my boyfriend Clay is. Clay is my boyfriend.

I look around the room, trying to find anything that would give me a sign that Clay is a person and Clay exists.

But I find nothing.

A few seconds later Punz comes in, dropping his bag as he climbs into my bed and hugs me, letting me cry onto his shoulder.

Clays real. He's real. He's real and he is my boyfriend. Leo's not my boyfriend—

The tattoo. The tattoo I got with clay one night I still have—

I look down at my wrist to see nothing. Nothing but red scars.

I cry even harder as I fall back into Punz's chest.

"George— I'm gonna call Leo he'll help—"

"No!" I cry, "no— he hurts me! He hurts me— Clay said I should've told someone so I'm telling you— he hurts me."

"George— who's Clay?" Punz asks.

I pause as I lay down in the pillow, surrendering to Punz and the hold he has on me, letting me cry on him.

I take a deep breath as I close my eyes and then opening them again.

"I- I don't know." I say.

_________________

Whoops. Ending I guess. Quick ending and short chapter. But I had no motivation to write more chapters then to end it right now.

I was originally gonna do something where it time skipped to clay in his eighties and he's telling a story to his grand kids about a boy he was friends with. But it all ended because the boy left to Italy after his dad died.

But, Clay has Alzheimer's. So to everyone It never happened. But to Clay it did and did really happen. Just nobody believes him and all he can remember is the boy with the accent.

That was the original ending.

But anyway!!! Thanks for the support and the funny comments. Might out another book out soon but let me finish it before I do that.

Words- 708