ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄 felt time pause as he saw two bodies crash down past their window. It couldn't be Cheongsan... right?

The rope was wobbling slightly, which Tae only assumed was wind. The room was completely silent, not a single person spoke.

"Was that him?" The silence was broken down by Gyeongsu. Tae could see his arms trembling slightly as Tae only sighed.

"It might." Onjo finally spoke up, sadness on her face. "I've just lost two of my friends. Best friends. It's my fault as well probably."

The rope started swaying more and more violently, leaving Tae confused. "Hey... Why's the rope... moving? There isn't anyone up there."

Everyone turned to the window to see the rope indeed moving, if you had strained your ears, you could hear talking.

"My back-"

"Just stay still, I'm helping."

"What are you doing?"

"Hold on Moron."

Grunts were heard and so were hissing. Multiple people started looking out the window and Tae broke his hand away from his sisters to join them, gasping at who it was.

"Guys, look! Bare-su, Bare-su!" Daesu shouted while Gyeongsu started screeching. "Cheongsan!"

Suhyeok was hanging onto Cheongsan's waist while he tried to kick a zombie off Cheongsan's foot. After a few kicks, the zombie came falling down past their window once more, leaving Suhyeok clinging onto Cheongsan's waist for dear life.

"Hang on, Bare-su!"

"Are you okay?"

"Shit, why couldn't you of just kicked her?" Suhyeok grumbled.

"Stop hugging me, moron." Cheongsan retorted, still holding onto the rope.

"I'm not hugging you." Suhyeok argued while wrapping his arms around Cheongsan tighter.

"Fuck off."

At this, Suhyeok was seen grinning. "Why, You like it?"

Tae couldn't help but surpress a snort at the boy's attitude while his classmates laughed and smiled. Suhyeok started climbing down carefully, trying not to slip up while Cheongsan waited for a bit before heading down himself. Tae walked over, helping the two get in before getting pulled into a hug.

"So you did get to the science lab safely." A pair of arms wrapped around his waist while a head was placed onto his.

"No shit, sherlock. Why else would I be here?" Tae mumbled, trying to get out of the hug. "Quit hugging me! I've got blood on my legs and arms."

Tae indeed did have blood on his arms and legs, also a scratch on his hands from the rope burns but he didn't even notice himself.

Suhyeok gave a laugh, a laugh that Tae found himself relaxing to but he quickly stiffened up. "Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, releasing Tae and turning him around, scruntisizing the boy in front of him.

"Apart from the blood on me, no." Tae rolled his eyes.

"Liar."

"There's a first aid kit in my bag if you want." Yeji wiggled her eyebrows. "Its in the front compartment."

Tae groaned at his sister's suggestiveness and pouted as Suhyeok went over to grab the first aid kit. He soon returned with it, grabbing a chair for Tae to sit on while opening it up gently. The first aid kit wasn't like the ones at the nurses office. It was smaller and didn't contain as much contents but it had the basic stuff, such as alcohol wipes, tweezers, bandages, plasters.