𝟯.𝟯 | 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

【 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀】

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 4】

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 4】

☆・・・𖥔・・・☆

FOR TWO HOURS, Molly waited on the street near the cabin for Billy to pick her up. Once she started wondering if she got the arrangement wrong, she went on a long walk to Lincoln Park. It seemed like the best bet for where Billy would be. She waited there for another hour. Molly gave up when the feeling of being watched started creeping up on her again.

On the walk home, a small part of her tried searching out into the sky for a familiar feeling of comfort, but she was met with nothing at all. Somehow, despite finding nothing, which to anyone else would mean neutrality, Molly was filled with a deep sadness. It was as if Billy had left her in every way he could. Not only had he left her alone in the simple regular ways that happened to anyone, but in the special connection she believed they would always have, he had disappeared completely.

Even as she was about to head back into the forest to the cabin, Molly waited just a little longer, just in case Billy would show up in the end. Of course, after another fifteen minutes, there was hardly a sound from the road.

When she made it back to the cabin, still dressed up in her "sexy" outfit with some "borrowed" lingerie underneath, Molly felt like a fool.

Hopper was snoring in his seat and she tried to creep past him but he woke up before she could.

"Oh, hi, how'd your uh... date go?," he asked sleepily.

Molly was a little relieved she didn't have to come up with an explanation as to why she hadn't gone on her date at all. She avoided his eyes and told him, "Fine."

Alas, his eyes went to the digital clock on the side table that read '23:45', "Home a little earlier than usual, huh?"

He was putting on his cop voice. Great.

"I don't see why you should care but I was stood up. I'm going to bed," she told him in her honest, exhausted voice.

"Oh uh... you need me to kill someone for you?," he asked, surprised and unsure.

"Just me," she muttered before going into her and El's room.

☆・・・𖥔・・・☆

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

That same night, Billy was ripped out of his very skin and put... somewhere very dark. Whatever had grabbed him and dragged him into the subterranean nightmare of the steelworks basement, it held something inside it that was smarter than some creature that wanted to eat. Things that just wanted to eat don't crash a guy's car and drag him into a basement and fuck with his mind.