𝟯.𝟰 | 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵

【 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍】

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 5】

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 5】

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

☆・・・𖥔・・・☆

AFTER ONLY A GLIMPSE into his head, Molly knew Billy was in grave danger. Her first thought was that it was the Mind Flayer that had possessed Will last year. Molly headed into town, specifically to Melvald's to talk to Joyce. If anyone knew how to get rid of that thing, it was her. Plus, she was sure Joyce wouldn't care about all the stupid secret stuff with her and Billy.

She arrived at Melvald's but found there was a closed sign out the front. This was bizarre. Joyce hardly ever left Melvald's in the middle of her shift. That is unless Hopper finally got the guts to ask her out properly but she doubted that. Molly supposed her next best bet would be Hopper himself. He was usually pretty good at finding out where people were.

When she arrived at the police station, even the receptionist wasn't there. Molly knew she was risking a lot just by showing up to the police station so she didn't bother to pry further there. Her next best hope was to go to Starcourt Mall.

She knew it was unlikely that the kids would be able to do much considering how little she knew but she knew they'd be able to help her formulate a plan. She spent a while searching up and down through the mall but couldn't find Will or the others anywhere. She then noticed El and Max outside, El in a completely new outfit (which she honestly looked great in), getting on a bus back home together. Molly ran outside after them before she saw Mike, Will and Lucas looking distraught, about to get on their bikes.

"Hey, I really need to talk to you guys," she told them.

Mike looked at her with disdain, "I'm not talking to you, traitor."

She looked at the child in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"El! She just ditched me because of Max and Hopper and probably you too!," he accused her.

"Really? She looked pretty happy just now," she trailed off before remembering the task at hand, "But that's not important right now! I need-"

"Just butt out, okay!," Mike told her before he and the others rode away on their bikes.

Molly groaned in frustration before turning to the only place left that she hadn't tried seeking help. Scoops Ahoy.

She came in right as Steve was feebly attempting to flirt with more customers.

"Hey, Steve, is Dustin here?," she asked, desperately.

Steve nodded, preoccupied, "Yeah, he's in the back, go ahead," his eyes then widened, "Wait! No, don't-!"