17. Kiss

And when we go crashing down,
we come back every time

Added 1300 words extra to ab 2.6k comments to Banta hai na boss...

6k comments to Banta hai na boss

“Let's go for a ride, jump on.” I sit on the bike and pass the helmet to Aira who stares at me, mouth agape.

There have been times when she almost begged me to drive, but I always refused.

I don't like people touching what's mine.

Aira is the first person to barg in my personal space without being scared, now she will stay right here.

She is mine now.

With a confused look on her face she shakes her head, “No. Kai is waiting for me.”

“She can wait for a little while. I'm sure she won't die-” my words were left in my throat as Amaira slapped me on my bicep.

“Don't use such words about my best friend.”

Um…protective of her loved ones.

Amaira takes her phone out and calls Someone, “because of you, she will have to lie to her parents.” She accuses me.

I snatched the phone from her hand and put it on speaker.

“Amaira, where are you? It's already been 15 minutes.” Kainaat whispers on the phone.

“She is with me, and I am taking her with me for an hour. Make an excuse in front of your parents.”

“What? No-” Kainaat's words stay as mystery and I cut the call.

I was not asking whether I can take Aira with me or not.

Aira stares ahead at me, her eyes widened, and she swiftly grasps her phone back from my hand, “What the hell, Abhi!”

My heart always flutters whenever she calls me Abhi.

“Sit.” I order, and she sighs, walking closer to me, “Only because I wanted to experience a late night ride.”

A smirk lifts my cheeks at her words, “Oh, you will get a late night ride.” I chuckle and she frowns.

“Why do I think that you are implementing something else?”

Oh I am, baby.

But the scowl on her features gives away that she did not understand my words.

I can't have her now so I'll wait.