𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

My new book '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫' is out on Wattpad.

It's Ayush's book. (Amaira's brother) His book is dark, dirty and fucked up to an extent where you won't believe he is the same Ayush who is so calm with his sister.

 (Amaira's brother) His book is dark, dirty and fucked up to an extent where you won't believe he is the same Ayush who is so calm with his sister

Tropes -

Friends to lovers
Arrange marriage
Stalker (Female)
Crime
Billionaire Romance
Mental health rep
Healing
Software engineer x CEO

Blurb -

"Why did you kill your husband?"

The police officer asked me while my lips thinned in a line as I stared ahead, My brain stayed confined and so did my mouth.

A pool of blood forms around my dead husband's corpse, His lifeless eyes stayed wide open, looking into my soul.

The cold, musty, and brutal scent flooded my nostrils as I glanced at my hands that were covered in blood. There might be a hint of maroon splashed on my face as well.

The view ahead of me should scare me, haunt me, make me want to kill myself for committing the sin yet every ounce in my body feels numb.

Until I don't.

I feel...alive.

Alive after taking someone's life.

I lowered my lashes, My arms hugged my small frame as his family member's accusatory gaze bore holes in my direction.

His mom stunned her gaze towards me, eyes filled with deep hatred "She did it. She killed my son." Her Scream boomed in the whole house as her hand came in contact with my cheek.

Her slap still irks on my cheek and the fake tears gliding down my skin cause an itchy burning on my face.

How do I tell them that the tears are not from sorrow, they are not because my husband of 4 hours died,

but because my lover just pleasured me with the same knife that I used to stab Neil.

-

Tara Sharma

I was raised to be obedient.

Mama and papa's little girl who would do anything they would say,

Until they chose a partner for me.

They tied me in a marriage while my heart was stolen by someone else.

My lover.

My Ayush.

When he was all across the world, they tied me with a stranger.

A wicked stranger with an absurd smirk, Giving up on my dreams I sat at the altar.

Trading my soul with the devil, until my Angel barged into my room on my wedding night.

With a gun on his hand.

I'm sure he did not expect his little girl to hold a knife in her hand as she stabbed her new husband.

With a giant grin on my face, I ran into my lover's arms.

Not aware that I am no longer a little girl,

I am a criminal, A murderer.

The prologue of the book is out now! Check it out❤️