18. Her Jealousy

मेरे दिल ने चुनलइयाँ ने
तेरे दिल दिया राहाँ

Added 1500 words more for this chapter, introducing a new character as well in this one so use your precious hands and do 2.8 comments

I squeeze her fragile skin between my fingers, my grip on her throat tightens

I squeeze her fragile skin between my fingers, my grip on her throat tightens. The simplicity of this position would allow me to snap her neck in a second.

The urge is usually something that makes me salivate and calls me to commit more, commit worse, and I do.

I kiss her.

Claiming her is worse than ending her.

Her lips taste just the way I imagined in my late night dreams, her throat looks appetizing wrapped around my hand.

Her beauty is jaw-dropping exquisite, and her lips are so soft that they glide against my skin. She wraps her hands around my face and flickers her fingers on my face.

This is it.

From this very moment, her soul belongs to me.

Although it's not common for me to give warnings, I did with her. Now she is deep in hell.

Her faint cherry fragrance fills my nostrils as I suck her upper lip, beneath my finger, her pulse races at an abnormal pace.

I wrench my lips away from her, causing a whining sound to erupt from her throat. A smirk lifted my cheek as her swollen lips came into view.

As much as her lips invite me to bite them, suck them, draw blood out of her delicate skin, A question lingers at the back of my mind,

"Don't say that you are doing this because you are overwhelmed by everything that happened inside."

The red veins of her eyes become evident due to the rain as she rests her forehead against mine, A faint smile lurking behind her velvety lips.

Aira shakes her head and her voice comes throaty, almost seductive as she speaks, and her hot breath caresses my skin like feather,

"No. I want you. Since the day I saw you, My feelings are..."

Her words stay muffled in her throat As I squeeze her throat and my lips come at her, A hungry desire unleashes through me.

She wants me.

The way she said it was perfect, in that perfect voice with fucking immaculate words, my other hand buries in her luscious hair and I tilt my Aira's head a little.