meeting after a long time

Kunal let's go we are already late for the meeting i said . Yes i am slowly accepting him but not like i love him or something....
Yes coming said kunal coming out wearing formals and adjusting watch . Let's go said Avika and started the engine.

So mr. Khan our company wants to share 13.6percent share holds ..
Congratulations mr. And mrs. Rajput's we accepted your proposal and will start preparing after few months...
They congratulated each other then mr. Khan said we are organising a part tonight so I want you both to be there after you couple are gonna be the spotlight he said laughing they both nodded .

Com'mon let's go to mall i am hungry. ok let's go said kunal .

As she entered inside she ran towards a girl sitting alone drinking maybe coffee she is also beautiful like avika. I think she is newly wed .

(P.s : i am not gonna share what happened there because it's already updated in my second book *crimson lace* ongoing story you can go read that part from my channel in part*discussion of love♡*)

We both came back home ofcourse I am super happy because I met anamika she got married i am happy for that cutie ...

They both got ready and went to party Avika wore a simple blue gown and Kunal matched with her wearing formals

Avuu's dress

Kunal's outfit

Kunal's outfit

They both came out of car walking with legacy and richness is shouting inside their soul. Flashes clicked and reporters clicked many photos of them. Mam mam mam we got bee that your parents abandoned you is it real mam mam please please repoters shouted Avika's heart stopped thumping hearing that she looked at kunal and Kunal said don't cross your limits she is my wife no one can abandon her .. mam mam please sayy sayy I am whatever I am self made no one can own or abandon me thanks and don't forget even I can make you all homeless *with a smirk*.. avika said in her emotionless voice .. but kunal knew that they broke her again which he is trying hard to fix .

Hello mr. Mrs Rajput I hope you are liking the party yes we are they both said Avika drank few glasses of vine as Kunal too.. Heyy Is it Avika remember me ??she said i think i don't.
Ohh then wait mom dad please come fast see Avika is here too
Ohh heyy Avika how are you said her ex mom and her dad didn't even looked at her
She want to say something but her throat ran dry and she wasn't able to form any word.. she want to puke she was feeling as her guts are twisting inside her abdomen. Anderaline flowed through her veins and suddenly everything became black in front of her eyes ...
Ohhh avika i think she died said her ex mom that's great honey said her father she heard them talking this..
As party was loud no one can hear shat they said

Kunal thought where's my biwi i haven't seen her since a long time.... He was wandering around and saw someone sitting and resting her head wearing same gown as Avika he wend towards her and said

Baby are you here ....
No reply no reply

He jerked her head and saw her in very bad state...

Heyyy youu guyss sorry for late update but lemme tell you that my 10th results are out and I scored 81percent and now I am officially dipsite....chli fatafat congrats kro merko now byyye love you all💗💗💗🌷🌷