<002>

"Mommy! Can we go on a walk?" I ask pulling up my shorts. I walk to my closet and grasp my converse slipping them on.

"Sure sweetie! Just let me finish up!" Mommy calls back. I nod and stand up and look for my sunglasses. I see them hanging on the wall and grab them to put them on.

Once in the kitchen, I see Mommy on the computer. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders. I smiled.

"Alright. Ready to go?" She asks standing and closing her laptop. I nod and push up my glasses. Mommy laughs and grabs the house keys and her phone.

Outside I stay ahead of Mommy dancing around. I'm laughing and spinning while Mommy laughs and smiles.

"Mommy come on! Let's get to the park-" as I turn to look at her, I see her on the ground a few yards back. "Mommy!" I run over to her and fall to my knees.

I grab her head and place it on my lap. Tears go down my cheeks as I try to wake her up.

"Mommy wake up! Please, Mommy!" My calls to Mommy seem to be heard, but by someone else. A man comes running over.

"What's wrong sweetie?" His voice is deep and friendly. I point to Mommy crying. His eyes see her and he gasps.

"She won't wake up." I cry as the man lays her head on the ground. He puts his ear to her mouth and says a bad word quietly.

"I'm gonna get some help okay? Stay right here." He stands up and walks away bringing a phone to his ear.

After the man talks on the phone, the police and ambulance come. They put Mommy on a bed, and a police girl asks me what happened. I told her and she told me I could go with my Mommy.

On the way to the way to the hospital, I sat on a bench and looked at my mom. Something was wrong with Mommy, and I'm scared.

~~~~

"Mom! I don't want these weird things!" I whine out holding up the things that I have to wrap around my chest.

"You have to Brynn! There better not be another complaint out of you, or you can forget about your precious birthday party!" Mom snaps at me angrily pointing her finger at me.

"Fine! I'll try them on!" I fumble snatching the 'bras' and walking into the changing room. Inside I try them all on. They're so uncomfortable! "Mom these are terr-"

"Ma'am! Call an ambulance!" A panicked masculine voice says. Slipping a shirt on, I walkout to see a familiar kneeling next to my mom's unconscious body. No! No!

"Is she alright?" Tears stream down my cheeks as memories from two years ago. The man looks up at me and I suddenly remember him. He helped me the last time this happened.

"She'll be fine." He says rubbing my arm. I start breathing heavily and looking down at my mom. I need to call dad. Digging in Mom's purse, I find her phone. Dialing Dad as I wait.

"Hey sweetie. How's it going with Mercury?" Dad answers.

"Dad." I croak rubbing the tears away. Falling back, I wrap my arm around my knees.

"Brynn? What's the matter?" He asks with a worried tone.

"It's Mom. It's happening again." Is all I say and I hear the clicking of his briefcase, and the rolling of his office chair.