<004>

Brynn pov

It's been two years. Two years of being in comma. Being in this void. My father died six months ago of an overdose. Ted told me one time when he came in and visited me. He tries to visit me everyday, but some days he can't make it. I haven't seen him in two days.

There's a man, Daniel, that's been here as well. He's the same man that helped me with my mom. Why he's here exactly, I don't know. He's been acting blind and using a dog as a guide dog. The dog is the same dog I saw the day I died. I learned his name is Alexavier, and he has some relation to me too. The two of them have been here for me everyday since my accident. Alexavier spends all of his time on the bed, except whenever nurses come in. Now obviously, Daniel isn't blind and Alexavier isn't his guide dog, so I have no idea who they are.

I just sit on the windowsill most of the time and watch them. Daniel spends most of his time on his phone and leaves three times a day to get up and get food. There was one time, on the first night, that things were particularly tense. I had woken up after I told myself to die, but they weren't saying anything. So I couldn't figure out what had happened.

Over the two years I have grown considering the circumstances. My brown hair is down past my shoulders and I think I'm taller too. I have a decent chest and long eyelashes. I'm assuming my eyes are the same since those don't really grow.

Boredom has become a close friend of mine, normally I just settle with it, but this time it's really taking a toll on me. I jump down from the windowsill and I sit down in the chair at the end of my bed. I rest my hand on top of Alexavier and run my fingers through his fur.

"What am I doing Alexavier? It's been two years, I don't know how much longer I can last. I want to come back, I've tried believe me." I lay my head down and see Alex stir a bit. I hear movement behind me.

"Alex, it's been two years. We can't just sit around here much longer." Daniel spoke. Alex was fully aware now and he was growling. Slowly he stands on the bed. "I'm just saying, you have a-" Alex launched towards Daniel, but he easily pushed him back down to the ground. "You're weak Alex. Don't waste your energy." Daniel snapped a king Alex growl and hop back up onto the bed.

I glare at Daniel. Who does he think he is, throwing Alex down like that. I ran my finger through Alex's fur, I start to cry. I can't do this anymore. I wipe my tears, but more come. Alex starts to whimper and I fall back in the chair crying. He goes up to the head of the bead and nuzzles my head. Daniel stands asking what's going on.

"I'm sorry." Is all I say before everything goes back and I hear the long beep of the heart monitor.

~~~~

He ate envelopes and I feel my muscles and bones twist and crack. Screams come from me as the pain becomes overwhelming. Tears stream down my cheeks as I grip the sheets and dig myself into the hospital bed. I eventually fall off the bed and fall onto the floor. I groan and stand, but all I hear is scratching noises. I open my eyes and see large snow white paws.

Paws?

"Brynn." The hoarse deep voice fills my head. I flinch and look around. When I turn around, I see Alexavier standing there. "Calm down." Is he talking to me? I'm losing my mind. I try to move forward, towards the window, but I just slip and facepaint. Okay seriously, how do dogs walk on tiles.

"You're not a dog." A sweet voice says. It's a female. Okay what? "You're a werewolf. I'm Casper, you're inner-wolf." Werewolf? Casper? Inner-wolf ? That's it, I'm losing my mind. Panic goes through me, and I manage to stand and run towards the window. I break through it and look down to see 100 stories of air beneath me, you've got to be kidding me. No go back inside. I flail myself around in the air, trying to get back inside, but I end up slamming hard into the Earth.