Chp. 20

Authors Pov~
Kabir is pacing back and forth in his hideout, with his phone in hand. (Ofc)
He is staring at his phone in deep focus, but the reason of him in such focus was that he was tracing the location of Karan and the group. He knew where they would eventually end up, and oh boy, he certainly had some plans to ruin this little picnic of their group.

Meanwhile~
The group of youngsters were having the time of their life in the 8 seater car of Jay. The songs blasted, muting their loud talks and laughs. It was finally the time of their trip, the one they had planned since so long. But the real entertainment for them was.....Amrita and Jay bantering in the backseat, Aarohi stuck in between.

"What is wrong with you dude stop changing the playlist, can you?" She says, hitting him on the head. "Oh please nakchadi, tumhara music taste is shit." He says, hitting her in return. "Atleast I don't look shit." She says, smirking, but instead of replying to her, Jay smugly grins, unexpectedly tucking a strand of hair behind Amrita's ear. "Ewww what are you doing?!?" She says, smacking his hand away, cheeks flushing red. "Hmm, so if I look so shit according to you, why are you blu-" Slap.

Jays Pov~
Did she just- wow. Idhar I'm trying to be friendly and this nakchadi just slaps me in return. Chhodo yaar, is nakchadi se kon baat karega.

Authors Pov~
The car came to a stop infront of a dark, dimly lit place which was surrounded by greenery.

.
.
.
Sorry cuties short chp tha :( im busy with stuff but I'll post a better chp in one or two days (T^T)🫶🏻
AND THANKYOU SM SM SM FOR 1.5K CUTIES ILYSM 😭😭🫶🏻🫶🏻💌🌷
With love,
Author isa♡