Chapter 3: Impulse

Marceline's P.O.V

"Glob it Finn."

I said scoffing to myself, headed away from the old town. Why in globs name would he be defending her right after she jumped into our situation. Finn may be right about why PB would be looking around the area, but in the moment, I couldn't care less.

I got back home before the sun reached its peak and slammed the door behind me. Although I was worried about Finn, I couldn't shake this feeling.  I wasn't really mad at him, heck I don't know what I was really mad at, I just know Bonnie had something to do with it.  Before I could even consider thinking about it, I found myself out the door with my umbrella. 

Finn's P.O.V.

Marcy was gone before I could fully understand what happened. I was so nervous that this was going to be like last time, but part of me felt different. I grabbed my things and headed back to the Treehouse.  I took my time walking through the ruins, taking in everything, when I remembered what Marcy said about living here.  A chill ran down my spine, "She was here before Humans were pretty much gone." I thought to myself getting anxious.  The humans moved over from the islands a few years ago, but even then there weren't too many.  With all the thoughts running in my head, I began to feel more and more anxious to the point where I don't even remember leaving the city.  When I got my head straight I was out back in the grasslands, heading for my treehouse. 

I walked in to the Tree House to check up on B-MO and rest for a bit before I tried to find Marcy.  I went up the ladder to the kitchen, grabbed a cup of water, and sat on the couch.  B-MO was no where to be found, there was this eery silence in the house but compared to the ruins, I'd much rather be here.  The only thing missing was Marceline. 

Marceline's P.O.V.

I didn't have a real destination when I left, I just stormed out filled with emotions.  I wandered the grasslands, passing the Treehouse on my way.  Part of me worried that Finn may still be in the Ruins, but I kept wandering. My mind was set on going somewhere, but I couldn't really tell where. I felt so angry and distraught over seeing Bonnie's "device" I couldn't even focus. I felt like until something is done or said about it, this feeling is going to get worse and worse. Lo and behold, before I could even figure it all out, i found myself right outside the Candy Kingdom.

Authors Note

Woah! Over a year? Oopsie :). Thank you all for the continued support over the hiatus. I hope to be back and working on this story regularly!
I'm sorry for the short part coming back after so long, must mean the next one will be longer ;)

~MrMertins