3: First Case

The next morning I got in the elevator and went up. "I've got to get over my fear if I'm going to go up an elevator to get to work." I told myself.

When the doors opened I walked in and went over to my desk. "Morning Mays." Reid said. "Morning to you too, Reid." I replied.

I walked over and made myself a cup of coffee and sighed. "You seem a little tired." Morgan said to me. "I had a nightmare last night and I didn't go back to bed after." I said.

"What was it about?" Morgan asked. "I got stuck in an elevator." I said. "You should probably see someone about your problem." Morgan told me. "I know." I said.

"Conference room in 5." JJ said coming up to us.

A few minutes later the whole team was in the conference room. "Six weeks ago, Amy Miller, age 25, was presumably raped then she was electrocuted and found in Atlanta, Georgia. A garbage man found her in a dumpster and immediately called the local police." JJ said pressing a button on her clicker to show a dead woman.

"Last week, they found another body, Sally Markers, age 26, this time by a waste water treatment plant." JJ said.

"We'll do more of a briefing on the plane. Wheels up in 30." Hotch said. Everyone got up and retrieved their bags.

-

I scanned through the folders before getting up and sitting next to Reid.

"Guessing from what I can tell, he's an organized killer. Both were taken from the same mall. He was unseen in a huge mall. He could have possibly blended in." I said.

"But the body sites don't look organized. The first thrown in a dumpster, the other was found at a waste water treatment plant." Reid said. "Maybe they are organized." I sat up in my seat more. "The unsub might think of women as trash or filthy."

"Have you found the connection between the two victims?" Rossi asked looking at Garcia on the computer screen. "As far as I can see, there's no connection. But I'll keep you posted if I figure anything out." Garcia answered. "Thanks Garcia." Rossi said. "Garcia out."

"What if there's no connection?" I asked. "If that's true, then it'll make it a lot harder to find him." Morgan said.