4: Detective Lee and Jealousy

When we arrived in Atlanta we headed to the police station. "I'm Agent Aaron Hotchner. This is Agent Melanie Mays, Jennifer Jareau, and Dr. Spencer Reid. Agent Rossi is visiting the crime scenes and Agents Prentiss and Morgan are looking at the autopsies." Hotch said shaking the lead detective's hand. "I'm Detective Sarah Lee." The skinny lady said winking at Reid. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have a place to set up at?" Hotch asked. "The conference room. Right over there." Detective Lee said gesturing to a glass door. "Thanks." Hotch said. "If you need anything just come to me." Lee said whilst winking at Reid again. "I think we'll be fine." I said rudely.

I headed over to the conference room.

"Melanie, you help Reid with the body sites." Hotch said whilst opening a folder.

"Where was the first body taken from?" Reid asked looking over at me. "Atlanta mall." I said. Reid stuck a blue pin in the map in front of him. "She was found a in the dumpster behind Mickey's cafe." I continued. Reid stuck a red pin in. "The second body was taken from the same mall and found at Atlanta's waste water treatment plant." I said as Reid stuck another red pin into the board.

"Both bodies were taken from the same mall and dumped only a few miles away from it." Reid said, drawing a red circle around the area where the red pins were at.

"Should we head over to the mall?" I asked Reid. "Sure. Let's go." Reid said. "We'll be back in a while, Hotch. We're going to the mall where both of the victims were taken from." I said to Hotch as I put on my coat. Hotch nodded the okay to go and we got in the black SUV and drove off to the mall.