Part 8

Do press like button if you enjoyed the story, and do follow me for further updates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kushi was the first one to wake up in the entire town, probably because she couldn't sleep the entire night. Something transpired that night that changed everything between Kushi and Arnav. Kushi knew her feelings once again back stabbed her letting her guard down before Arnav.

Kushi's POV:

They say people in love are like clueless bees, they won't care where the flower booms, even if it blooms in a cemetery they are attracted to it. Am i like those bees?  Why do I care for his feelings,  let them get hurt just like how I was hurt. Damn it Kushi, you hugged him first.

Maybe the fault is with me, I have let him get closer and later break my heart. No Kushi you cant let that happen again, just don't go before him

Arnav woke up to an empty bed, he knew that his wife would be missing in the morning but this early? it was just 5 30 am. Arnav started his day missing his wife. He returned back from his usual morning routine of jogging and stood looking at someone, rather burning someone with his eyes. He went a little closer to intimidate, but his act was witnessed by Anjali. Anjali stood there wondering who her Chotte is fiercely looking at, but there was wall blocking the person.

"The next time I see you in my room or even near Kushi, you will see my devil face. Next time i wont be patient worried about my Dadi or my sister or anyone in the family", Arnav issued his final warning.

Anjali was quizzed, who was the person who got her Chotte's wrath in the morning but little did she know she was about to be shocked. She quickly walked past the wall and stood frozen and broke into tears, tears of laughters.... , it was indeed Laxmi

It was 9 am when Arnav came down for his breakfast still looking for Kushi. He heard a loud laughter from the dinning area, he rushed to get a look at her face. According to him whenever someone laughs their heart out in Shantivan it would be because of her or her act. He looked around seeing Anjali, Manoramma and Payal laughing with Nani.

"Di, did you see Kushi?", a worried Arnav checked with his sister.

"Hello Hi! Older bahu of this house shows bye! bye!? ", manorma pipped in.

"Chotte!, did you check with Laxmi ji? She might know", sarcastically Anjali made fun of her brother.

"No Di... really?", Arnav came to sense that her sister witnessed his act. He silently had his breakfast while the ladies made fun of his conversation with Laxmi.

He had enough of the nonsense now and he really wanted to know where his wife was.

"Enough everyone, Can someone tell me where Kushi is? ", Arnav stood up from his breakfast and almost shouted at everyone. He then saw her standing near the entrance door looking scared and tensed.

"Chotte what happened, we were just making fun of you. Kushi ji was watering the plants outside. Why are you raising your voice?", a concerned Anjali questioned Arnav.

Arnav didn't really have an answer, he left his unfinished breakfast and walked out crossing Kushi near the door. They didn't speak a word, its the eyes that fought each other.

Kushi was folding her clothes in her room when she heard a knock.

"Jiji, come in", Kushi welcomed her sister smiling. Both the sisters sat down and smiled at each other awkwardly maybe they knew where the conversation was headed.