The Fallen

Christ on a stick, so much happened in so little time, first of we were  raided by scavengers? Bandits? Whatever they killed almost everyone, I manage to hop on Isabel and Oliver rushed off without hesitation, the gang got in their lorries and chased, they said something about "Terminate Number 11" or some shit like that while we were passing Maron, we saw a incredibly mutated Murdoch speeding pass us and my god, he was ugly as fuck he crashed right into the lorries and we heard an explosion, we didn't stop till we reached Killdane.

We really need to fill up Oliver, we left Oliver at some water tower, Oliver'screw and several other survivors went to find supplies, I went off to piss somewhere, considering the town is rather large, not as big as the likes of Vicarstown but still large none the less, I saw Arry and Bert come by and took Oliver with them against his own will, then I heard screams coming from nearby and like the coward I am, I ran off, I didn't care where, just long enough that I was far away from whatever those things are.

Well great I'm in the middle of no where, God I wish I didn't forgot my bag, I notice Bertie pass by and asked me where Thomas is, I gave him the same answer I gave Oliver, thankfully there was enough room for me to get in, there were other survivors, I didn't really talk much to them, we latter pass one of the lanes where the rails and road met, I think I just saw Diesel pass by with some fuel tankers, seems like almost everyone's is desperate to get off this shithole I once called home, then I saw Billy pass by and my god he was hideous, not that he was pleasing to look at before he was infected, then I pieced two and two together, Billy was chasing Diesel, eh not my problem.

We decided to stop to fill on fuel at a fuel deport, thankfully there was some food and water there so we're, everyone decided to stay for the night, I wasn't too sure considering I was raided last night but I didn't have a say on the matter, anyways I'm off to sleep, Bertie's driver is staying up for the night as guard.