♡intro♡

~~~

Welcome to the Lonely Flowers

~~~

Iliana Hale needed an escape, which she found in her new job as a gardener at a rich couple's home while they're away for the summer. Good pay, a gorgeous place to sleep, it's more than anything she could've dreamed of. Most surprising, however, is the homeowners' estranged 21 year old son showing up out of the blue and turning her world upside down.

Zeke Shepherd needed somewhere to go when he was betrayed by the people closest to him. Thinking his childhood home will be empty for the summer, he comes back to get some peace and quiet for himself and his dog, Finn. But his plans are thrown out the window when he runs into the new gardener—a 19 year old girl who manages to melt the icy walls around his heart without even knowing it.

With no choice but to share a space, Iliana and Zeke are forced to adjust to each other's presence. But as secrets begin to unravel and they're unable to fight the growing feelings between them, they need to decide what's worth fighting for or they might just lose each other—for good.

~~~

Story Playlist is on Spotify called Lonely Flowers, with the book cover as the playlist art. There's a song for each chapter, so the playlist will be updated along with the chapters until the book is complete. Link is in my profile bio

And for behind the scenes goodies and updates, you can follow me on instagram: @/cecemorganna

~~~

Warning for: sexual content, violence, mentions of child neglect, mentions of abuse, drug use, underage drinking, vehicles crashing.

Enjoy your visit!

Enjoy your visit!

~~~