23.

Soviet was in the bed alone. Reich didn't sleep with him for days. At night when he was sleeping he would be in garage and at day when he was awake Reich would be sleeping. It was two in the morning and he knew that he was a reason why this was happening. Even when he tried to talk with Reich he would refused to. Tears felled down his cheeks "...I need to fix this...maybe my diaries will help" he got up and go downstairs but stop looking at the garage doors "no I need to fix this now...I already know all that is written there" he knocked and got inside "Darling..."

Reich look up at him "I tho you were asleep" he look back at the canvas "what do you want?"

"Stop being so mean to me..." he walk over "I want you to come in bed with me"

"No"

"...I am sorry for what I did...you can go with anyone you want...but...understand me...I can't let you go away for long time"

"I am not a child Sowjet"

"I will buy you a phone"

Immediately Reich look up at him "I am not allowed to use a phone"

"It will be our secret..." Soviwt place hand on his blond hair caressing it "what do you think...?"

"You will be in trouble if somebody finds out..."

"I don't care" he band down kissing Reich's head "You can hang out with people then...and I will be a little bit more relaxed because I can just call and check up on what is happening and if you still love me"

"...still love you?" Reich sigh "I do still love you...but it's not only you" he looked down "I hate being around people. Like always it just got a lot worse. After all I spend two years in my old apartment just watching tv. Only people I was were drug dealers and rarely JE even more rare FI..."

"Well...I think you should meet up with JE...it's obvious he cares for you"

"I know...I really should" Reich look at him "Will you get me a phone...and not do that..." Soviet nod "fine...take me to bed" he close his eyes and just fell in his arms being so tired. All overthinking really made him exhausted...having days of not sleeping

"...let's go to bed darling"

"Just never do that...I am bagging you...this hurts us both"

"I know...I am trying"

"...at least that"

Next day Reich was eating his breakfast while looking confused at the new phone "how do I use this-"

"They really kept you away from new technology"

"I know how to use the tv and that's basically it"

Soviet smiled and open it. He immediately saved his number "all you need to know is that if you need me you press on my name and it will immediately call me"

"Why did you put heart next to it"

"Because we are in love-"

"That's stupid" Reich look at it again "what if you call"

"You press the green button. It's not so hard"

"If you say so..."

"Now you got to call JE" Soviet smiled but Reich shakes his head "I can't"

"Why-?"

"I am to embarrassed. I will just wait for him to call me"

"No-" Soviet sigh and. Grab his own phone calling JE then gave it to Reich

"Yes? Ussr?" Asian immediately answered with Russian being silent smiling "Ussr?"

"No- it's me" Reich said and glared at Soviet "I had a question"

"Yes?"

"...do you...wanna hang out"

"I-..." JE was shocked "...you are asking me to hang out..."

"Yeah-..."

"That didn't happen even before the war-" he cleaned his throat "I mean yes. Wanna come over?"

"Sure-"

"But can you come in two hours. My room is a mess"

"Room?"

"Yeah, I usually spend time in one room of the house- also I don't think you wanna see FI"

"I mean, yeah I don't but I don't wanna go out too"

"That's okey, he does not come in here ever. So see you in two hours"

"Okey" Reich press a red button and look at Soviet "don't do it-"

"See it's not so hard" He giggled and kiss Reich's cheek "I love you"

"...I..."

"Darling...I am bagging you"

"I love you too..."

A warm smile crossed his face "thank you..." he kiss Reich's cheek again not wanting to go to far again and ruin it all

On other hand FI was in living room with Italy talking about politics. He was still helping his son who had a country. But the doors of a room in the end of hallway opened as JE got out being dressed

FI looked at him "where you going?"

"Just to buy snacks as usual..."

"Okey, get me cigarettes please"

"Mhm..." JE got out the house as Italy look at his father

"Why is he so depressed looking?"

"I don't know. It's said Japan is the most depressed country"

"Yeah but he is not Japan-...hey how is your relationship?"

"Not amazing but it's fine. Better than yours. And JE is better man than your psyc-"

"DAD! PLEASE I WANNA MARRY THAT MAN" Italy frown

"He is a waste of everything"

"I don't care" Italy sigh looking at the papers"I will buy him a ring soon"

FI frown and light another cigarette "he will ruin your kids. If you have any"

"...he said that he does not want any ever"

"You said you want a big family"

"Well- we will work on it"

"Jesus, you are so stupid"

"I am not!"

Later on JE was walking back home carrying groceries looking down "he looked so beautiful today in that shirt"a gentle smile crossed his face as ge got inside "Darin"

FI look at him "you too your time"

"Where is Italy?"

"He left we got into a fight" he walk over to him "my cigs?"

JE  smile and took them out "Here" he then look at FI with big eyes

"Thanks, love" but Italian just walked pass him

JE look down as his smile disappeared. He go inside his room and lock the doors. Then just set down sobbing...he was alone again...

"W-What am I doing wrong...I-I just want love...At least a little kiss...
_____________
1067 words

-I am a toxic bitch

--follow my TikTok as I leave there ch animations @_i_have_a_life_ 
instagram  @_.I._have_a_life_
Twitter  @Iamalive11731997