Chapter 1:A Migration and a New Dragon

6 months after Drago's defeat,the Berkians and their dragons live in peace on Isle of Berk.Berk's chief,Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and his night fury,Toothless who is now Berk's alpha dragon begin preparing their stuff with other fellow dragon riders who are Astrid,Snoutlout,Fishlegs and the twins,Ruffnut and Tuffnut.

''All right everyone,lets go'' said Hiccup to his friends.''I can't wait to go another adventure to discover new or old dragons''Fishlegs shaking with exitement.''Aughh for the love of Thor,why we have go to far from home to meet dangerous dragons,I just want some rest with Hookfang''said Snoutlout with exhaustion."Because if we didn't,there will be dragon hunters trying to capture them"said Astrid with a stern face to Snoutlout."Heh,I wish there was a dragon that can took out an entire team of dragon hunters.That will be awesome!Right sis" shout Tuffnut to her twin sister,Ruffnut."Yeah right".

"Okay enough talking,its time to go"Hiccup to his friends."Wait!" a loud voice from Valka,Hiccup's mother and wife of the late Stoick the Vast."I'll go travel with you and your friends,Hiccup"said Valka with a bit of concern."Don't worry Mom.We can take care ourself"Hiccup to his mother."Alright fine,goodluck on your adventure".

20 minutes later

While traveling with their respective dragon,the group saw what appears to be a massive flock of dragons migrate to south.The dragons that join the flock are monstrous nightmares,deadly nadders,gronckles,zipplebacks,snafflefang,rumblehorns and other dragons that the riders familiar with.''Why all the dragons begin to migration,aren't all of them all ready have their homes".Fishlegs became curious and worry about the dragon including his gronckle,Meatlug."I don't know but theres something causing the dragons migrate.Still,they need to go back to their home.Toothless."Hiccup respond to his dragon,Toothless use his alpha call to command all the dragons to get back to their home.It work and all the dragons turn to the opposite of south.However,while the riders watch the dragons get back to their home,a large dragon strike down on the flock and catch a nadder with its claws.This dragon is new to the riders.It has a bristly appearance.The dragon is covered in spikes,2 massive horns akin to a bull,its hide is primarily black with purple and orange accents.

The dragon is covered in spikes,2 massive horns akin to a bull,its hide is primarily black with purple and orange accents

This new dragon shock the riders that they never seen this dragon like that before and it caught a nadder with ease.This cause a disruption of the flock to the point the dragon fly away to south again.The nadder in its hand struggle to get out."WHAT IN THOR'S NAME IS THAT THING!"shout Snoutlout to see the new dragon for the first time."That new dragon is the same size or bigger than a catastrophic quaken!"Fishleg with a feared expression to see the new dragon."Now thats one mean dragon,right sis?Yeah its entire body cover in spikes."said Tuffnut and Ruffnut,unlike others,are amaze to see this new dragon."Whatever it is,it has a nadder in its hand.We need to save it from that dragon."said Hiccup who is known to save and not killing dragons from humans,including other dragons.
"Hiccups right,we need to save that nadder before it became that thing's food"said Astrid with concern.The riders begin fly at the new dragon to save that nadder.

However,the new dragon notice them and begin to throw the nadder at them.They dodged it and this cause the nadder to release from its grasp.This shock the riders and Fishlegs is amazed to saw that."Oh my Thor,did you guys see that!That new dragon throws the nadder at us so this means its not just strong but also smart!"While rambling about the new dragon,it started to target at Fishlegs and Meatlug.The two notice it and begin flying away as fast as posible but the new dragon is able to pick their speed.Fishleg started to get anxiety while praying."Oh Thor,Oh Thor,Oh Thor!".Thank fully, it got shotted with a plasma blast from toothless causing it to turn around."Hey spiky boy,instead chasing Fishlegs and Meatlug how about chasing us" Snoutlout moking the dragon to the point that it turns its attention to him with Hookfang Astrid with Stormfly,Ruffnut and Tuffnut with Barf and Belch and Hiccup with Toothless.

Toothless use his alpha call to calm the new dragon down but it ignore his call.
This cause the riders trying attack it instead."All right,lets put this thing down so it will be easier to train it"said Hiccup with a strait face.The rider's dragons started to shoot their own respective fire breath at the new dragon.Toothless shoot his plasma blast,Hookfang using kerosene gel,Stormfly shoot her magnesium blast,Barf shoot his gas and Belch use his spark to cause an explosion and and Meatlug shoot her lava blast at the new dragon.All of them blast at it many times but the new dragon was still fine from their blast and only it spikes fall off from its body.The riders were surprise to see the new dragon resist all the different blast from their dragon and they can only irritating it."It can with stand any firepower from our dragon including Stormfly's magnesium blast!"said Hiccup with a surprise expression."Wow!This new can take even our explosion!Right bro? Yeah,now thats one tough dragon."Both twins express amazment to the new dragon."Uhh guys,I think we should continue to blast at it before it attack us first"said Fishlegs with concern.Hiccup agrees with him but before they could continue,the dragon turning its attention to the south where all dragons migrate to that direction.The new dragon shoot its spikes at them but they dodged it quickly and fly away while it ignores the riders to the point that they confused.

"HUH!Now it ignoring us?Not on my watch.Come on guys follow it."Snoutlout tell his friends to followed the new dragon but Hiccup stops them.
"Wait!We need to go back to Berk to learn this new dragon.It is large,use spike covered its body as projectile similar to a deadly nadder's tail spikes and it was strong enough to the point not even a nadder can't get out from its grasp.Not just that,it was dangerously smart.The dragon throws a nadder at us after it notices us." Hiccup wondered about this new dragon."His right,we to go back to Berk"said Astrid to her friends and they follow Hiccup orders.
''All right Toothless,time to go back."Hiccup tell his dragon friend to go back to Berk.Toothless nodded.

Note:
This is my first fanfiction story.Both HTTYD and MH are my favourite franchise since my childhood.So if you readers saw any errors,I often sometimes make mistakes or errors.Just enjoy,get your drink and read my first fanfiction.