Chapter 2:Two elder dragons to find

After an encounter with the new dragon,the dragon riders go back to Berk to learn and research this new dragon.While they finally see Berk,the riders saw some familiar face.Dagur the Deranged,once an enemy of Hiccup turn friend,his wife Mala the queen of the Defenders of the Wing,a tribe that worship dragons,Throk,Mala's second in command and Heather,Dagur's sister.Including their dragons Sleuther the triple stryke and Windshear the razorwhip.

When the riders land on Berk,they were rojoice to see their old friends.Heather runs to Astrid and hugs her while Dagur,Mala and Throk greet with Hiccup."Brother!Its so good to see you again.Sorry that we didn't come here to help you defeat Drago Bludvist and his bewilderbeast" Dagur express remorse and regret about not coming to help Hiccup and his friends to save Berk from Drago."Yeah,were so sorry to hear from your mother that your father gets killed by him"Heather said this with remorse to Hiccup.However,Hiccup is relieved that her mother tells them about Stoick's death and he already move along about his father's pass."Alright everyone,its time to gather at the Great Hall to discuss about the new dragon that we discover while travelling"Hiccup tells everyone about the new dragon that he and his friends discover.Dagur,Mala,Heather,Throk,Gobber and Valka were shock to hear about the new dragon that Hiccup and his friends saw while traveling.

Later..

Everyone is now gathering at Great Hall to discuss about this new dragon.Hiccup is the first to speak."Alright this new dragon is bigger than quaken,has spikes all around its body,definitely belong to the sharp class,it has 2 massive horns and have a bipedal stance.Not only that,the new dragon is both very strong and clever.It has a deadly nadder struggling in its hand,took every blast from our dragons to the point only its spikes fall off and smart enough to throw the same nadder at us while we trying to rescue that aforementioned nadder."Everyone were awe to hear about the new dragon Hiccup and his friends discover while traveling.Dagur said this to Hiccup while confuse"So wait,you mean this dragon isn't just spiky and strong,it was smart enough to notice you and your friend's dragons coming at it and throw the nadder at you all!Its not only the new dragon you saw,Heather,Mala,Throk and myself included saw another new dragon."everyone including Hiccup,Astrid,Fishlegs,Snoutlout,Eret,Gobber,Valka and the Thorston Twins were shock to hear another new dragon fron Dagur."Explain about this another dragon you,Heather,Dagur and Throk encounter."said Hiccup to Mala.She will be the one to tell about this new dragon.

3 days ago..

"It was another peaceful day at my village.While we watch the New Protecter eating lava,Dagur,Throk and I saw a red comet at the sky.It was strange to see a comet at broad daylight.However,I was wrong.While we saw it,the comet is going down at the forest and then an explosion happen at there!The explosion cause many dragons that live Caldera Cay to fly away.Dagur,Throk and I run to the forest and trying to investigate at there.It was not a comet...but a dragon."

"The dragon has a slender appearance covered in silver scales,fin-like projections and a head similar to an avian but the intriguing part is its wings

"The dragon has a slender appearance covered in silver scales,fin-like projections and a head similar to an avian but the intriguing part is its wings.It wings have a unique shape that is not belong to any dragon.Each segments on its wing have holes that expel reddish flames for flight.So judging by its wings,it can't shoot fire from its mouth."Mala is finally done talking about the new dragon that she,Dagur and Throk encounter.Everyone were shock and show genuine amazement about this new dragon.

"OH MY THOR,A DRAGON THATS FLY USING FLAMES EXPELED FROM IT WINGS!WE ARE NOT JUST DISCOVERING NOT ONE BUT TWO NEW DRAGONS!!"Fishlegs express exitement about 2 new dragon species."Wait,you said it landed on Caldera Cay's forest.Did it attacked you three?"Hiccup question them about the dragon they encounter.Mala answered his question."Actually no.At first glance,after it landed the dragon is aggressive towards us when we saw it before Sleuther came,but judging by its expression from its eye,it came to realise that it was in a wrong place to live so it flys out and leave us alone."Everyone wasn't expected to hear the new dragon leave Mala,Dagur and Throk with no harm."Oh how ironic!While we discover a dragon that attacked us first,you discover a dragon leave you three alone."Snoutlout is annoyed to hear the new dragon from Mala.

Hiccup's voice raise to get attention from everyone."Alright,were not just discovering not 1 but 2 dragons,the former has spikes on its upper body and will attack at anything it notices while the latter has uniquely shaped wings and it only attack when it feel threaten.Tomorrow,we will travel at any place to find these 2 new dragons and learn how their abilities work."After hearing what Hiccup tells them,everyone are now go back to their home to sleep because it is already nightime.He even allowed Mala,Dagur,Heather and Throk to sleep on Berk for another travel next day.

1 night later..

The sun begin to rise.After everyone are waking up,all of our heroes begin preparing their stuff to find these 2 new dragon."Oh this going to be fun to discover these dragons."Fishlegs can't wait to see these dragon."Heh I hope when we discover the 2 of them together,it will be fun to see them fight.Right sis?"Tuffnut express enjoyment to his twin sister.Ruffnut answered"Yeah so it will be more easier to learn about them."Astrid later replied to them"But we will find the one with the bizzare wings because it leaves Mala,Dagur and Throk unharmed when it sees them."Snoutlout agreed about her statement"Shes right!I don't want to find the spiky dragon first because it throws a nadder at us when we fly to it!Even Dagur agrees to find the silver scale dragon first.''Yeah I love fighting that much but a dragon with spikes that throws another dragon as another projectile,it was too much for me."Heather replied to Astrid "But what if it mistakes us as dragon hunters?My brother's first encounter with the dragon starting it being aggressive to him,Mala and Throk.Valka replied to them"Don't worry,we must first to approach the dragon without make it threaten.But we also focus on its wings because it was the dragons main weaponry and fire.Everyone agreed about Valka's statement including her son,Hiccup"My mother's right.We must focus on its wings.If the wings take a different shape,it will defend itself.Hey Gobber and Eret,can you take care Berk while we travelling."Hiccup tells Gobber to take care Berk.They agreed to do so.Gobber replied"Don't worry Hiccup,we'll take care of everyone on Berk and I'll working with Grump.Eret replied"Don you worry,chief.We take care of Berk while you all traveling to find this new dragon.

After done talking,everyone preparing to ride their dragons.Hiccup rides Toothless,Astrid rides Stormfly,Snoutlout rides Hookfang,Fishlegs rides Meatlug,The Thorstons Twins rides Barf and Belch,Dagur and Mala rides Sleuther,Heather and Throk rides Windshear and Valka rides Cloudjumper the stormcutter.Who don't need a saddle unlike the others.Everyone are now travel to find the dragon with a uniquely shape wings first.

Note

Okay even thou I add Eret and Gobber a little,I don't want them top play a major role at chapter 3.Anyway,if you readers see any error I wrote,fell free to replied about it.