Chapter 5:Learning the Dragons and Monsters.

After a long meeting of the Dragon Riders and the Research Commission including Toothless,whose size is able to fit,all of them excluding the Field Team Leader and the Commander who want check on the injured singetail with researchers while the dragons stay outside,are going to the Research 'Office'.Which is only a room full of books.

"Wow thats a lot of books" Hiccup express akwardly to see many books in the Research 'Office'.

"Yeah its more a library than an actual office." The Handlers admits this.

"Well guess we have to find the Monster Encyclopedia Book from this pile of books." Rakuja express annoyance to find this book.

"You mean this book,its twice the size of the book from our home." Tuffnut carrying a large book that appears to be old.

"Where you find that,brother." Ruffnut ask how Tuffnut find it.

"I just found it with other smaller books  from the back." He tells his sister how he found it.

"Welp,now the only thing thats left is the book from your home.We could research the dragons from your home world and investigated why the dragons migrated to this place." The Handler tells Hiccup about the Book of Dragons to learn more the dragons from the Barbaric Archipelago.

"Unforunately,that book was from the Dragon Rider's home.It will took days or weeks to retrive that book!" Rakuja loudly tells the Handler.

"Actually,I did brought it from Berk." Hiccup opens the backpack from Toothless's saddle and grabs what appears to be a book.Everyone were relived too see him bring the Book of Dragons during their travel.

"HAH!We finally can research these common dragon from your home world,Hiccup." The Handler became excited to learn the dragons.

"You know we should at least learn about the monsters or dragons first from your world,Rakuja.I mean,you and your friends said the Guild found 4 dragons that are common on the archipelago." Snoutlout tells Rakuja and the Handler to learn the monster first.

"Heh,alright.So is there any questions?Hands up if you wanna ask." The Handler ask the Dragon Riders about any questions.Fishlegs was the first to ask.

"Why you call these 'dragons' in your world wyverns" Fishlegs ask her about the wyverns.

"Oh thats simple.The reason why we call them wyverns is because of their body shape.There are 6 classes of wyverns.The first class is the Flying Wyvern.Which the name suggest,they are bipedal wyverns that have powerful wings that allow them to fly.However,few of them don't really use  their wings to fly.There are quadrupedal wyverns that use their wings as forelimbs to futher enchance their movement on land.Your dragons are very similar to a flying wyvern,Astrid,Valka and Snoutlout." The Handler tells them how similar their dragons to the Flying Wyverns.

"Oh thanks,Stormfly is a deadly nadder.So her species will be classify a Flying Wyvern." Astrid express gratitude to the Handler.

"Huh I guess monstrous nightmares do fit in this class." Snoutlout seems agree about his dragon being similar to this class.

"Well if a stormcutter comes to this world.It will be the Guild's first time seeing a 4-wing yet intelligent dragon.Or wyvern.Hehehe" Valka laughs after thinking the Guild classify her dragon's species a Flying Wyvern.

"Welp my turn to explain,the second class is Bird Wyvern.They are small to medium sized wyverns with slender body.Despite being called birds,some of them don't look like birds.There are 2 distinct types of Bird Wyverns:Flying Bird Wyverns and Theropod Bird Wyvern.Flying Bird Wyverns exhibit similar characteristics to Flying Wyverns,the only differents is they have hard,sharp beak for pecking prey or foes.Theropod Bird Wyverns on the other hand are flightless,bipedal wyverns with long tails and powerful legs that help them run faster.They almost always live under a social hierachy let by a strong,dominant alpha male." Rakuja explain the Bird Wyvern class to the Dragon Rider.