chapter 9

In the car

Taehyung:- it's like this my family has 3 members my dad me and my brother my mom passed away when I was 6 my dad runs a chicken rice restaurant it's too good so good he is very busy and doesn't have the time to take care of me so he left me with p.d Hyung's mother our neighbor let me tell you p.d Hyung's mother raised me very well.

Jungkook:- so where's the drama then?

Taehyung:- when I was a kid I was very naughty one day I was crying very loud when p.d hyung heard it he did something to me he put on red lipstick and threatened that if I didn't stop crying he would kiss me you saw he looks like a gangster it haunted me I was really scared it still haunts me to this day I have an iron rule anyone who's going to be kim taehyung lover can't have lips painted red.

Jungkook:- I will never use red lipstick with anyone who becomes my lover.

Taehyung:- you keep bringing up that subject.

Jungkook:- yes kissing can we kiss in the car? (And he peck on tae lips) there was food on your face (tae was shock and he touch his lips)

Imagine jungkook is driving

Now they are searching restaurant.

Jungkook:- this restaurant

Taehyung:- I'm not hungry yet.

Jungkook:- that one ( they keep roming around and then selecte one restaurant and kook order healthy food and tae was eating with sad face)

Jungkook:- what's the matter? Isn't it delicious?

Taehyung:- I told you I wanted to have just a lunch box why didn't you let me?

Jungkook:- why do you want to lunch box? It's not nutritions

Taehyung:- well it's easy for me you put it in the microwave and that's it (he pick some food on spoon)

Jungkook:- open your mouth (and tae open his mouth and eat) eat it so you stop complaining eat a lot so you can grow up quickly (tae show him punch and he start eating but there are some food on his face kook grab tissue clean tae face and tae heart is beating fast) what full? (Tae nodded his head) excuse me.

Taehyung:- excuse me can you pack it for me?

Waiter:- okay wait a minute (tae was still shy to look jungkook and kook was happy)

In car

Taehyung:- we should listen to music.

Jungkook:- switch it on yeah that's my favorite song I don't usually listen to it ( tae switch of song) aren't you listening? This song is good.

Do you know
How secretly loving someone
Is painful

Jungkook:- it's good hey ( but after hearing song tae was blushing mess)