Chapter 1

" Shit".

The split coffee all over my new desk and two brand new textbooks makes my head throb even more, mum told me I'll be going to a new campus and my day is not starting out good.

"Amelia ! get down from that bed, breakfast is ready how long are you going to stay all curled up in your room". Honestly I didn't want to come down for breakfast, I didn't want to go to this so called prestigious school. I hated it so much the idea of going somewhere so far away from my friends away from Luke my boyfriend ached my heart so bad. "urghhhh screw this, mum do I really need to go" I screamed from my room. Well there's no point arguing with mum, got down from my bed and rushed into the bathroom, had a nice hot shower, brushed my teeth staring at the mirror, wore a short and an over sized tee and packed my hair in a pony tail. You could say I'm not like other girls, I hate tight, provocative clothes showing my body to be honest not like I have a bad body if anything it's quite the opposite. Even with how my day started I tried not to think too much about it, well I am hanging out with my boyfriend today, it is a surprise for him cause I was leaving town soon and may not see him had to break the news. I hurried down to the living room. " where are you going missy and without having breakfast?".

" mum I'll be back heading to Luke's place be back by dawn, love you".

Arrived at Luke's place and had an iffy feeling, first he wasn't answering my calls and his front porch was opened. ' Luke Luke baby where are you, I got your favorite coffee!' Strange, I decided to dial his phone and surprisingly it was ringing, I followed the sound and went upstairs to his bedroom, climbing the stairs I saw traces of clothes which were a bit suspicious but I decided to not think that way. I got to the entrance of the door and I heard lewed sounds I opened the door and I saw my boyfriend and my best friend in the bed together.

" what the hell is going on here!! Luke! what is happening how could you do this with my best friend, oh my gosh! , I said with tears running down my cheeks, I couldn't believe it the two people I loved and trusted in this world betrayed me , a lot of emotions were coming in me anger, hatred, betrayal, I felt like a fool. " Jessica why!? how could you? I hate you so much " I said running down the stairs didn't get to tell him I was leaving town urghhh I feel so stupid I hated the look on his face he enjoyed it . " he's the worst the real worst, that moment I decided I'm going to go to that stupid college and start afresh away from Luke, Jessica and this goddam town.

Like a flash the weekends where over and today is the day I go to my new college, I looked at my phone and saw 22 missed calls from Luke and 12 from Jessica I already blocked them from all social media. Gosh I have a throbing headache this morning and I have to get ready for a school I never wanted, well I took a deep breath this probably for the best I said in my head getting ready and heading for breakfast. " Amelia darling what are you wearing oh my god! this is your first day of college and you want to dress like that. Honestly I didn't see what was bad in my dressing just a normal Tee shirt and a baggy jeans and my brown long hair up in a pony tail if anything I was perfect and comfortable and that's what matters to me. " mum please lets just go I'm ok the way I am can we just get this over with". The journey was a 2hours drive , so exhausting got to the gate of the school. God was it huge, definitely a school where the rich and famous sends their children mind you I'm neither rich nor famous just a smart girl who acquired this school through a scholarship programe, I am quite awesome