Chapter 2

First day moving to this dorm and I'm already a train wreck. I'm not used to this campus, this dorm is smaller than my last and everything just keeps going wrong, so much for a prestigious school.

I slam the drawer of the wooden desk shut and pinch the bridge of my nose. Another flash of Luke crosses my mind. that look of shock in his blue eyes when I had walked in on him and my best friend. Scratch that, ex bestfriend. Jessica. His hand ran through his blonde hair after he pushed the petite blond off. Her pale skin flushed, in shades of red as she realized I had walked into the room. Luke desperately trying to tell me it wasn't what it looked like. Jessica's fake cry begging me to come back.

A joke. They both are a joke. I wouldn't be stuck in this situation if it weren't for them.

"crappy day?"

Another voice startles me, my body jumping up. My hand rests on my chest as I come face to face with another girl. Her hair is black and straight falling softly to her mid torso. her blue eyes are bright, nearly the same shade as mine. Only her black hair really makes her eyes pop. She almost looks like Maddison Bear's twin with high cheekbones and slim features. Stunning, to say the least. She's wearing a simple v neck top and low waist blue denim, oozing confidence.

" I'm sorry, did I scare you , I'll clean up this mess," I smile sheepishly. She hums and sets a box down on her bed that is already laid.

" I'm Veronica, but everyone calls me Ron," she introduced herself, brushing her hands off.

"Amelia".

I fixed my hands through my brunette pony tail to look a bit more presentable. I grab one of my blue towels to help clean the spill.

Damn Luke, wrecking my day without even being here, I still can't tell who I hate more. Jessica was my best friend of nearly 15 years practically my sister. Luke had sworn up and down that I was the one, making me believe we could move out together after college and make life together.

This year has been too much stress, losing my first love, best friend and sister all in one day.

"you look a little farmilar. were we in class together before?"

I tuck my front bangs behind my ears and shake my head. " uh, no. I went to a smaller campus in Oakwood.

" I really could swear I've seen you before though," she notes.

My brother goes here so I've been here a couple times. Her head tilts, fierce eyes studying me as she tries to figure out. " I'm sorry, it's nice to meet you. I swear I'm not a klutz," I take the topic off Victor before she can ask more.

" Not like it's all over my things, " she mumbles nonchalantly. She turns to respond to a text. Truly, I don't know if she likes me or not, What a first impression, looking like a total mess already when her side was spotless. it's like she had everything ahead of time. Her mattress is covered in a pink duvet, she has her books and laptop properly placed on her wooden desk along with a framed photo of her and two girls. " Well since you're new would you like to go out tonight with me and my two friends? We're going to a bar down the street. Little tradition of ours. The parties are too much the first night and overly crowded".

" you know what, that would be great. I could definitely get out for the night," I cave in all too fast.

"great, we're going by 8. I've got to meet someone, but i'll see you here then. Maybe it'll turn your crappy day around," she jokes a little.

Hopefully.

Hours later and I am drowning another bitter shot with Ron and these two other girls I have just met. Ron never changed, but I had put on a black body suit with thin straps and a light blue jeans. I really wasn't in the mood to wear a dress like the other two girls. Emily had dirty blonde hair that comes to her back, big brown eyes and sun kissed skin that makes her white dress appear brighter. Debbie has light brown skin, dark brown eyes, long curls and a leather jacket over her blue dress. All three are ridiculously gorgeous.