Anything for you (request)

An: Holy shit I'm so sorry this took forever to come out I've had a lot of personal things happening and couldn't write thank you for being so patient I really appreciate it any way hope you enjoy! 😊❤️

    »»———-►»»———-►»»———-►»»———-►
Y/N had no idea where she was. She didn't know how she got here. Nor what day it was. She was just somewhere, completely alone and still in her work clothes - surely that meant she was taken either on her way to her job or coming from there - and she couldn't remember anything relating to how or why she was kidnapped.
It was cold and dark and quiet. Nobody had come to check if she was still alive or provided food. All Y/N could do was huddle with her knees tucked into her chest and hope that something was going to happen, even the slightest noise that would help piece something - anything, anything at all together.
Who knows how long she waited, how long she shivered until a noise happened. A loud bang rang out then something or someone hit the ground. Then it happened again. And again. And again. Each time louder, more solid, closer.
A loud screeching sound came next as a door swung open and finally let some light in through the narrow doorway. It was enough for Y/N to make out one figure moving through the door frame. It was a faceless man, though she only assumed that it was a man by the grunt he let out when his toe caught a patch of uneven ground, and he held out his hand to her.
It was Spencer.
Spencer her loving caring boyfriend, but this time he was covered in a deep red color.... blood? But she didn't care she ran into his arms and he lifted her off the ground into a hug.
"Spence I wanna go home." Is all she said before Spencer carried her to safety.
"Any things for you my love." He says kissing the top of her head.