hate fuck

Warnings: enemies to lovers?, hate sex,smut, Spencer is a dick but so is readersi it okay?
An: tdh idk what this is I just wanted to use a motionless in white song as the title....but enjoy some Spencer content!!
    »»———-►»»———-►»»———-►»»———-►

Spencer Charnas had always been a fucking asshole. You never liked him. He was rude, arrogant, and just overall a complete dickhead, he's hot. And then we fucked.
Hate sex, that's what it was. It was one thing for him to be rude or arrogant but being mean to your friends was another. And yet, here you are, On your knees in front of him with his dick in your mouth... again .

"Fuck!" He grunted as you took him down your throat. Your eyes closed as you took him deeper into your mouth, letting out a soft moan at how big he felt inside you. "Shit, you really know how to suck cock don't you?" He groaned, pulling his dick from your mouth. You let out a soft whine when he pulled away, and then looked up at him, opening your mouth for more. He chuckled before grabbing your head, and shoving his dick back into your mouth. You wrapped your hand around the base of his shaft as you sucked him, moving your head up and down slowly. His hands gripped your hair tightly as you took all of him, his balls slapping against your chin as you moved. He groaned softly, leaning forward and running his hand through your hair.
"Good girl," he said softly, pushing himself further down your throat, making you gag slightly. But you continued to suck him, not wanting to stop. He moaned softly, "That's right, take it all baby," he whispered in your ear. You nodded and continued to suck him harder, taking all of him in your mouth. You could feel him getting close so you increased the pace, sucking hard and fast until finally he came down your throat, filling you with his cum.
"Fuck! At least your mouth is good for something besides being annoying" he panted, dropping to his knees to return the favor . You leaned back against the wall, closing your eyes as he began licking your clit. He ran his tongue over it slowly, sending shocks of pleasure throughout your body. He then slid two fingers inside you, pumping them in and out quickly while continuing to lick your clit. You couldn't help but let out a small cry of pleasure.
"Oh god, yes!" you moaned loudly. He smiled wickedly, knowing exactly what he was doing to you. "Come for me, come for me now!" he commanded. You obeyed immediately, arching your back as you came hard around his fingers. He smirked in satisfaction as he watched you orgasm, then pulled his fingers from you, and bring them to your lips making you taste yourself. "You taste so good darling" he said, winking at you. He then stood up and pushed you onto the bed, spreading your legs apart and looking down at your pussy.
"Such a pretty little cunt, and you feel so amazing too" he murmured, leaning down to lick your juices from your thighs. He then spread your wetness with his fingers and started eating you out. You moaned softly as he licked you, his tongue swirling around your clit. He then inserted one finger inside you, followed by another, pumping them in and out of you while still licking your clit. You were soon on the verge of another orgasm.
"Please... please fuck me!" you cried out, unable to hold off any longer. He chuckled darkly, "As you wish, my dear" he said, standing up and removing his pants. He then grabbed your hips and slammed into you hard. You cried out in pain but he didn't seem to care as he continued pounding into you mercilessly.  "Fuck, you feel so tight" he growled, slamming into you even harder. You could feel yourself getting close again so you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. He moaned in response, picking up the pace as he thrusted faster and faster into you. Finally, you came hard around his dick, screaming out loud in pleasure. He groaned in satisfaction as he felt you tighten around him, then pulled out of you and came on you stomach then collapsed onto the bed next to you. You lay there panting heavily, trying to catch your breath. After a few minutes, you turned to look at him and saw him smiling down at you. "Wow, that was incredible to bad your a bitch" he said, running his hands through his hair . You glared at him, "Yeah well you're an ass hole" you replied sarcastically. He laughed loudly, "I guess we both win then" he said, leaning down and kissing you passionately. You moaned into his mouth, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled away after a moment and looked down at you, "So what do you say about this whole hate sex thing?" he asked curiously. You thought for a moment before answering truthfully, "I think I like it" you admitted shyly. He grinned widely at your answer, "Good because I love it too" he said, leaning down and kissing you once more.