3 sum

Plot: A threesome with Andy Black
    »»———-►»»———-►»»———-►»»———-►

The Trinity of terror tour was a turn in both your and your boyfriend Spencers life ware it was hard to be intimate. I mean like with always being around his band mates and two other bands it was hard to sneak around with Spencer.

But one faithful show date, Spencer had just got done performing when he pulled you in the green room and pushed you against the door beginning to kiss you passionately.

One thing lead to another and you ended up on your knees leaning against the couch as Spencer pounded into you from behind.

As your were being fucked from behind by Spencer on the backstage couch you noticed your friend Andy was watching from the rooms door he door hand over his clothed cock stroking himself

"Fuck we forgot to lock the door" Spencer chucked slowing his pace a little bit but not coming to a full stop.

You looked over at him and smiled, "I hope you are enjoying the show." He just nodded as his eyes never left you. "wanna join us?" Spencer asked still thrusting in to you. Andy nodded and walked over to you

"Imma fuck you while you show Andy what that pretty little mouth can do okay" he said with a smile. You smiled and moved so you were leaning over the arm of the couch you pulled andy by his belt towerd you and undid his belt and buttons and pulled his pants and boxers down far enough so you could suck his cock you licked a long stripe from bace to tip before taking him in your mouth and beging to suck. Spencer grabbed your hips and pushed his thick cock back into your tight hole.

"I'm going fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days" he said as he pushed his cock into your pussy. He began fucking you slowly, you could feel Andy's his cock getting harder with every bob of your head. Spencer as promised was fucking you so hard that you had to hold onto the arm of the couch to keep yourself upright.

"You llike this don't you?" Andy asked. You let out a muffed moan around Andy's cock. You could tell both and andy were close to cumming, Spencer started fucking you faster and harder. "I'm going to cum" andy yelled out and you began to move your head faster and soon you felt hot cum hot the back of your throat. You pulled off Andy's cock and swallowed all his cum. Soon you felt his hot load shooting deep inside of you which cosed you to cum as well with a loud pleasure filed moan.

You collapse on the arm of the couch and try to catch your breath. Spencer pulls out and you open your eyes and look up and see Andy smirking at you "same time tomorrow?" Andy asks redressing himself then winking at you both before leaving the room again.