40 Irrelevant

Part 40 Irrelevant

Arnav jerked seeing the scene in which, he had Khushi's lifeless body in his arms and cried. His GUT INSTINCT said something to him. Was he nearing the scene? Arnav hugged her tighter. That meant something was going to come...! He got alert and became restless.

He closed his eyes again, thinking Devi Maiya...! Yes, he prayed.

"Hey Ma... please give YOUR HAND to REWRITE my fate. Khushi is in my arms now... she is happy with me. That was what you wanted from me. Please give me the strength to win the battle. Please help me to get my Khushi for my whole life..." The man who had the deal with Devi Maiya sought her help to win the deal...!

"Arnavji..." Khushi called and it brought his senses back.

He pulled himself from the hug and looked at her.

"I can't believe the man who was so arrogant turned into a lovable husband..."

Arnav smiled, making up himself.

"What changed you to this extent Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"A crazy girl..."

She dropped her jaw.

"Am I crazy?"

"Are not you?"

She pouted.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?"

"What?"

"What will you do if any danger hits me?"

"Danger? What danger?" she frowned.

"Anything can happen in life, Khushi. I have many rivals in the business field. Anyone can attack me, kidnap me, or, try to kill me..."

In those flashes, he saw himself in a dirty clothing. He could not conclude why he was in such an outfit. So, he guessed from all the directions.

"Whaaaat? Why are you thinking pointlessly? Who will dare attack or kidnap Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"How could we say no one would do that? How could we measure other's guts? What IF anyone dares?"

Khushi bit her nails nervously. Arnav wondered. He didn't know how the naïve girl who was getting tense about his attack was going to give her life to save him.

"Don't stress your brain a lot... I just am kidding," he smiled.

Though Arnav said he was kidding, Khushi didn't leave it. She kept on thinking about it.

Of course, Arnav was also thinking deeply.

That was when Hariprakash came to their room and knocked on the door. Arnav opened the door and looked at him.

"Arnav Baba, Anjali Didi called Khushi Bhabi to the Pooja"

Arnav looked at Khushi. She stood up and walked downstairs. She saw everyone already present there, including Shyam. She came and stood next to Payal. Arnav also came downstairs. He didn't get part in the Pooja but stood a little aloof. His eyes were on DM's idol. Anjali looked at Khushi and said,

"Khushiji, come and take Harthi..."

"It's ok, Di... you do it"

"Khushiji, this is Chotte's house. You are the most rightful person in this house," Anjali said.

Arnav looked at Shyam who was smilingly looking at them.

"But, I'm younger than all of you... it's not right to be rightful here"