42 Where's Arnav?

Part 42 Where's Arnav?

Khushi fell losing consciousness. HP who crossed the path shouted,

"Khushi bhabiiiii..."

That dragged everyone's attention. All of them rushed out of their respective rooms and ran in the direction from where HP's voice echoed. They saw Khushi lying on the ground unconscious. No need to say they were panicked seeing her condition.

Shyam rushed to Khushi and tried to lift her but Akash shrugged his hands and lifted her in his arms. That had not gone unnoticed by Payal. He walked to her room and kept her on the bed. Payal sprinkled water on her face. Khushi opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the people surrounding her restlessly.

"Khushiji, are you all right?" Anjali asked worriedly, sitting beside her.

"Why did you faint Khushi? Didn't you have anything this morning?" Payal asked touching her cheek.

That was when Khushi remembered why she fainted. She pressed her head.

"I will call the doctor" Akash removed his phone.

"No need Jeejaji..." Khushi tried to stop him.

"No Khushiji, knowing the reason for your condition is important. Chotte left you in our responsibility. We can't be careless. Chotte will get upset with us if he gets to know we didn't look after you like he does" Anjali said strictly.

Khushi became anxious remembering Arnav had not reached London yet. She felt like her heart becoming heavy.

"I'm all right, di..." she said making herself.

"Then why did you faint?" Anjali asked.

"I just..."

"I think she may be pregnant," Manorama said.

Everyone smiled but Akash's eyes automatically travelled to Shyam whose facial expression changed into horrible. The man who always managed himself struggled to do it now. Akash glared at him, gritting his teeth. He could not tolerate the snake in his house. He was sure that he was pretending to be a memory loss patient. If it was not like that, then why didn't he feel happy about Khushi's pregnancy? No matter how hard he tried to veil his bad intentions, the real color could not be hidden. Akash thought.

Akash intentionally kept the phone in his pocket without calling the doctor.

"Don't you call the doctor?" Shyam asked.

"I think it's not needed. As Ma said, she must be pregnant I suppose" Akash purposely said that.

"Then we should confirm it. Then only we can take care of her... am I right Rani Sahiba?" he said urgently.

"You are right. Akash, call the doctor" Anjali said.

Without any choice, Akash took his phone and dialed the doctor while walking out of the room. He came in, disconnecting the call.

"The doctor is coming, Di"

They waited. Khushi's mind was thinking about Arnav. She felt a tug in her heart when she remembered how Arnav spoke to her about not taking risks. Why did he tell her that? Did he sense that he would be trapped in trouble? She felt helpless. Why did he want her to tell Devi Maiya that she was happy with him? She closed her eyes and prayed. Hey Devi Maiya... why are you testing me? You gave me the world's best husband. He made me happy and proud in every phase of my life. He never gave up on me but stood for me. After giving me all the happiness why did you cause trouble to my Arnavji? Please give my Arnavji back...!