14: Force of Nature

The crowd was filled with cheers, meanwhile Naruto was jumping around joyfully.

Some chuckled at this, others found it childish

Some chuckled at this, others found it childish. Temari glared at him.

In the midst of the bustling crowd, Hinata found herself overcome by fits of coughing, her frail state betraying her ongoing struggle to recover from Neji's attempt on her life. Collapsing, she caught the attention of those nearby.

Approaching with a facade of concern, an Anbu operative(Kabuto) offered assistance, prompting Kiba to inquire about his identity and intentions.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Kiba questioned, eyeing the anbu

The ANBU's voice was muffled by the mask as he replied, "I can help her. Lay her down."

Kiba did as he instructed. The anbu proceeded to use medical ninjutsu on her.

Grateful for the stranger's intervention, Kiba expressed his thanks as the anbu prepared to depart. However, before he could slip away, Naruto appeared, his presence unsettling the anbu.

Naruto's voice carried a playful edge as he spoke to the anbu "Hey, wait a minute. Mind if I have a word with you?"

Kiba wondered what Naruto wanted with the anbu.

The anbu tensed slightly but nodded in acquiescence, leading Naruto aside for a private conversation.

Engaging the anbu in banter, Naruto's casual demeanor belied the tension in the air. Playfully taunting the masked operative.

"What do you want Naruto Uzumaki"
The Anbu

Naruto wrapped his arm around the anbu and said" Don't act so cold. You are going to make me cry. Aren't we friends Kabuto"

This shocked Kabuto."Who is this Kabuto you talking about." Anbu

"Oh just a guy who's face is shaped like a helmet. I can see why his mother would name him Kabuto(means helmet). She's quite the genius" Naruto said jokingly

Kabuto was angered by the insult.

Before Naruto could react, Kabuto lunged forward, his scalpel infused with chakra gleaming dangerously in his hand. Kabuto slashed Naruto's throat.

Kabuto's voice was fileld with venom. "I won't allow you to insult my mother," he spat, his glare hidden behind the mask

In a instant Naruto's throat heals. Kabuto was shocked by this.

"I was just joking, buddy," Naruto remarked, his tone unfazed despite the gravity of the situation.

As Naruto departed he turn around with a glare" I don't care about what you are planning, just know this the next time I see Orochimaru he is dead."

Kabuto got chills down his spine as Naruto was glaring at him.

When Naruto was gone, Kabuto let out a sigh of relief.